First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Explorer, 2022 Maverick, 2021 Bronco
Occupation
Car Sales
Is the Ford version made by BedRug or Husky?
This is a BedRug rebranded with Ford logo.

Like stated above, this is a great product. I had my doubts, but I'm very happy with the product. Also, the rubberized tray, we ordered that. I'll drop a photo here once we have it sitting in a truck.
Sponsored

Pipe

First Name
Jj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Explorer
The Ford version is made by Bedrug. They are identical other than the Ford logo or Bedrug logo being embroidered in them. I have installed 3 bedrugs and love and stand by them. Soft on your knees and they take a beating. Don't waste your money on a rubber mat or plastic bed liner.
Leaning towards a bedrug over spray in liner. Only concern is the bedrug would collect dirt /debris easier. How easy are they to clean? I'll be getting a trifold tonneau cover too btw.

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
Leaning towards a bedrug over spray in liner. Only concern is the bedrug would collect dirt /debris easier. How easy are they to clean? I'll be getting a trifold tonneau cover too btw.
You can sweep it, vacuum, or hose it off. Very durable.

JPrieto

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Explorer, 2022 Maverick, 2021 Bronco
Occupation
Car Sales
Extremely easy to clean we matched it with a trifold for our display model, why wouldn't you?

Sponsored

zdjelar

First Name
Saša
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited (AMB)
Occupation
Energy
I’m torn on Bedrug vs Line-X. Or possibly both if that’s possible and recommended.

Thoughts on one vs other?

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
I’m torn on Bedrug vs Line-X. Or possibly both if that’s possible and recommended.

Thoughts on one vs other?
Both are excellent so either way you’d be good to go.

If you’re an OCD/DIY type of person then go with the BedRug. The only hard or time consuming part would be the cutting of the BedRug for features in the bed such as the LED lights and the switch. Even though the BedRug has cutout marks on the BedRug itself, one should not rely on those being spot on so both should be removed to make the installation look perfect. I also think that more Velcro should be used compared to what’s provided with the BedRug.

Another plus of the BedRug is that it’s just more forgiving and comfortable to the human body/knees.

As far as the LineX goes, it serves the same purpose and looks great. Depending on which LineX one has installed, over time, it can fade so that’s something to keep in mind if you go with the cheaper option. Also, after one gets the LineX installed and to make things just as easy on the knees, you can get the heavy rubber F150 mat to lay in the bed. This is what I’d do when going with the LineX.

Let us know what you do and post some pics afterwards.

satexas

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB 2021 L502a
Do the BedRugs have a cutout or hole in the inner-left side for the PowerBoost's powerpanel?

zdjelar

First Name
Saša
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited (AMB)
Occupation
Energy
What’s the best bedmat out there? OEM? Black Armour?

Sponsored

KTMADVRDR

First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 F350, 2004 BMW X5
Occupation
Physician
I think y'all convinced me to go with the BedRug!

My only question: What are you doing with the part that covers the tailgate?

My thought here is that I'd want to maintain the usability of the tailgate work surface

Ford F-150 BEDRUG Releases 2021 Ford F-150 Liners and Mats All-new_F-150-tailgate-work-space-1-907x1200

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
I have a tape measure to use, and the pencils don't really roll off the bedrug. You can fold the connection seam down to hold your phone in luxury in the crack between the tailgate and the bed.

chrisp993

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 Platinum, '15 Audi S4, Spec Iron Mustang
I've got both spray-in liner *and* bedrug (just the base, no sides) in my 2016 F150 and plan the same for my 2021 F150. The bedrug is great for my knees, has enough friction to stop most things moving around and avoids scratching up cargo e.g. my mountain bike lays on its side in the truck bed pretty often and the saddle/finish etc. would get scratched up by the spray-in liner. But, I like being able to quickly pull the bedrug, then load dirt/mulch in the bed and hose it out afterward - this would be a bit of a mess on the bedrug alone.

F150 4X4

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I have a full bed rug in my 15 and I used a little carpet tape to help hold it down. I went with the mat this time and if the side's get scratched then I'll line-x it and put the mat back in. I have it sitting here with no truck to put it in yet... :rolleyes:

blueovalguy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
This is a BedRug rebranded with Ford logo.

Like stated above, this is a great product. I had my doubts, but I'm very happy with the product. Also, the rubberized tray, we ordered that. I'll drop a photo here once we have it sitting in a truck.
Anyone have luck installing and grabbing some photos? Really want to see fitment with pro power and tailgate work surface.
Sponsored