Sponsored

scuba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Lariat PB Mid Front Bench, 2013 E350 4x4

I really like the way bedrugs look and work, this is my truck.
@mmcconnell810 Are you still happy with the install of the bedrug underneath the tailgate work surface? I've been using my work surface more lately, and it'd be nice to not worry about scratching the paint around the edges. The flipside is that I'm a bedrug skeptic and worry about sawdust and cat hair getting stuck in the bed rug for a more difficult cleanout job than just 30 seconds blowing out my current ford rubber mat. (I'm allergic to cats but get stuck carrying the little princess to the vet, in a carrier that still exudes hair).
Sponsored

mmcconnell810

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2021 F-150 Platinum, traded 2018 Platinum
Occupation
Manager
@mmcconnell810 Are you still happy with the install of the bedrug underneath the tailgate work surface? I've been using my work surface more lately, and it'd be nice to not worry about scratching the paint around the edges. The flipside is that I'm a bedrug skeptic and worry about sawdust and cat hair getting stuck in the bed rug for a more difficult cleanout job than just 30 seconds blowing out my current ford rubber mat. (I'm allergic to cats but get stuck carrying the little princess to the vet, in a carrier that still exudes hair).
I couldn’t be happier, this is my third bed rug and I can’t imagine not having one. I do a fair bit of woodworking and sawdust is normal for me. When I am ready to clean up the bed I use my shop vac and it disappears like magic. I don’t have any pets myself but have on occasion had to transport one for my kids and the shop vac makes any leftover hair gone just like the sawdust. Let me know if you get a bedrug and how you like it.