First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A 3.5 Powerboost FX4 5.5' Bed
Occupation
Software Engineer
@blueovalguy The Line-X store (Raleigh, NC) I went to quoted me the same price for 5.5 and 6.5 foot beds:

The prices for our LINE-X bedliner, for a 5.5’ – 6.5’ bed, are:
LINE-X Standard : $499 + tax = $535.18
LINE-X Premium: $625 + tax = $670.31

I have the worksurface tailgate and there was no extra costs over the quoted pricing.

Ford F-150 Bed Liner Options 20210216_154523
Sponsored

RickZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I am going with the line-x coating because I want the permanent protection it provides. I will wait and see if the coating is to rough. When I looked at an example at the dealer, it was not as rough as I expected based on comments online. If it is too rough, I will look for an inexpensive way to cover. I can't see spending over $500 on the spray in liner and then spending another hundred for another mat.

Caneman88

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum ,MB GLC 300
Occupation
Pella Windows and Doors
I took my rolling bed cover and bedbug from my 2016 and installed it on 2021 fit perfect.
a little back to black looks like new.

Roadking71865

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
Sales
With the spray-in, did you still need to use the Velcro on the bed rug, or is the texture of the spray-in enough to keep it in place?
Would like to know as well

chrisp993

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 Platinum, '15 Audi S4, Spec Iron Mustang
With the spray-in, did you still need to use the Velcro on the bed rug, or is the texture of the spray-in enough to keep it in place?
I did not use velcro - the cut-outs around the wheel wells stop it moving in any X-Y direction while allowing the bedrug to be just lifted out if needed - but I have a tonneau cover so no danger of it moving in the Z direction i.e. flying out of the bed! If I didn't have the tonneau cover, I would think you would need to use velcro to avoid air pressure / buffeting from causing it to "float" up and out of the bed :oops:

Sponsored

blueovalguy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
@blueovalguy The Line-X store (Raleigh, NC) I went to quoted me the same price for 5.5 and 6.5 foot beds:

The prices for our LINE-X bedliner, for a 5.5’ – 6.5’ bed, are:
LINE-X Standard : $499 + tax = $535.18
LINE-X Premium: $625 + tax = $670.31

I have the worksurface tailgate and there was no extra costs over the quoted pricing.

20210216_154523.jpg
Thanks! That looks great. I’m gunna go that route

kosekjm

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A 3.5 Powerboost FX4 5.5' Bed
Occupation
Software Engineer
@blueovalguy also should have mentioned I opted for the premium option.

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
I was initially going line-x but the stores here have terrifying reviews (con artist owners, thief employees and over-sprayed trucks are the common themes).

Decided to go with Dual Liner since it has a nice fit, is non-permanent and if I don’t like it and end up going spray-in down the road I can still use the rubber mat that is part of the system.

Javad

First Name
Javad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 xlt 2021
Occupation
Realtor
Do you have any pictures of the factory bed liner and how do you like it so far? Does it cover the top rail next to the cabin?
I do appreciate your input.

Javad

First Name
Javad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 xlt 2021
Occupation
Realtor
I ordered my Dualliner mid July, 2021 and they said it will be few more weeks before I receive my package. I notice you posted in March of 2021 that it will be 8 weeks. Have you received yours?

Sponsored

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I ordered my Dualliner mid July, 2021 and they said it will be few more weeks before I receive my package. I notice you posted in March of 2021 that it will be 8 weeks. Have you received yours?
Not yet but when I ordered they said they wouldn’t be shipping the pro-power version until mid-August so I was more of a pre-order. With them quoting you three weeks it sounds like they are still on schedule.

Truck should be here late this week or early next so the timing might be just about right.

Last edited:

LA1401

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021Lariat 502a Supercab
Occupation
government employee
Not yet but when I ordered they said they wouldn’t be shipping the pro-power version until mid-August so I was more of a pre-order. With them quoting you three weeks it sounds like they are still on schedule.

Truck should be here late this week or early next so the timing might be just about right.
I ordered my Dualliner 4/15 and was told in a recent email that it would be late August or the first part of September before they would ship. I was told July in a previous email. My truck is supposed to be delivered by August 21st & I cannot put on the bedcover I have sitting in my garage until the Dualliner is installed. I will wait until the first part of September but will then look for a different bed liner.

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I ordered my Dualliner 4/15 and was told in a recent email that it would be late August or the first part of September before they would ship. I was told July in a previous email. My truck is supposed to be delivered by August 21st & I cannot put on the bedcover I have sitting in my garage until the Dualliner is installed. I will wait until the first part of September but will then look for a different bed liner.
I got a removable bed cover so should be ok to wait. Hopefully it’s not as long as September, but assuming they have the same injection molded plastics supply issues as ford wouldn’t be terribly surprised.

Pat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A SuperCrew 4x4 EcoBoost
Also ordered mine a while ago (Feb) - just noticed that they have updated the website from "coming soon" to F-150 MODELS WITH POWER OUTLET ARE SHIPPING BY END OF AUGUST - PRE-ORDER NOW!
Sponsored