syne7

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited PowerBoost (Hybrid)
This is what I'm doing.
I have Line -X done and a rubber bed mat from Ford .. it has a nice F-150 imbossed Logo on it.
That should look great. I have the OEM spray in liner and the Black Armour Bed Mat.
Sponsored

longbow42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A8L, Ford F150 Platinum PowerBoost
That should look great. I have the OEM spray in liner and the Black Armour Bed Mat.
Just received my BA mat today; boy that thing is heavy and thick!

mjvolks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Hybrid
I contacted DualLiner and they're saying 8 weeks out for a propower version. Can you confirm again you were able to modify it okay? (I'm not scared of some dremel work). Do you have pictures?

I was also watching some reviews and it seems like a lot of small stuff can get into the seam and work it's way under the rubber. Do you have any real experience with hauling dirty stuff and how/where it can go and get stuck?
When did they tell you 8 weeks? They told me "8 Weeks if not sooner" at the end of January right before they launched the non-Pro Power version. In their defense, it hasn't been 8 weeks BUT I did wait a month and then reach out this past week to see if they have any updates and they won't give me anything - even when pressed if closer to "weeks or months", they would not give a time-frame of any sort. I'm trying to hold out, but not like there's a good stop gap solution to fill the void and response was not too promising...

blueovalguy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
To get this thread back on track :), I've ordered the full bedrug kit and the undercover armorflex tonneau from www.tonneaucovered.com for $1218 out the door! Nobody touches their pricing and I saw plenty of reviews to get me comfortable that they are legit. Will post back my experience with them and my bedrug install experience. Thanks for everyone's input, hopefully others find this thread useful in their research.
Congrats on the purchase. Seems like a sound method. I’m really dying to see some installs ASAP. Specifically the bedrug with the pro power and the tailgate work surface.

Sponsored

blueovalguy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
For those of you that did Line-x, how much should I be paying for a 6.5’ bed. I also have the tailgate work surface (I know you said that’s extra prep). Truck FINALLY got built today so on the few week countdown and want to get whatever on order

OP
OP

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
When did they tell you 8 weeks? They told me "8 Weeks if not sooner" at the end of January right before they launched the non-Pro Power version. In their defense, it hasn't been 8 weeks BUT I did wait a month and then reach out this past week to see if they have any updates and they won't give me anything - even when pressed if closer to "weeks or months", they would not give a time-frame of any sort. I'm trying to hold out, but not like there's a good stop gap solution to fill the void and response was not too promising...
They told me when I posted that....so they are blowing smoke/can't get their supply chain moving I guess....Bedrugs are shipping in stock.

Smitdog

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited PowerBoost Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Gainfully Retired

Smitdog

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited PowerBoost Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Gainfully Retired
With the Black Armour mat weighing in at around 90 - 100lbs, I'm thinking it won't be all that practical to remove and store on the occasions you don't want it in the bed. Plus what it takes away from payload capacity.

At only 8lbs, and appears you can roll it up for storage if needed, going to go with the BedRug mat.

Sponsored

syne7

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
With the Black Armour mat weighing in at around 90 - 100lbs, I'm thinking it won't be all that practical to remove and store on the occasions you don't want it in the bed. Plus what it takes away from payload capacity.

At only 8lbs, and appears you can roll it up for storage if needed, going to go with the BedRug mat.
Its not bad to remove, but it is weight!

zdjelar

First Name
Saša
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited (AMB)
Occupation
Energy
Its not bad to remove, but it is weight!
Agree...not THAT hard to move and i actually like having an extra 80 lbs on the back wheels/axle for stability and driving habits. Easily the best bed mat i've seen.

syne7

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Agree...not THAT hard to move and i actually like having an extra 80 lbs on the back wheels/axle for stability and driving habits. Easily the best bed mat i've seen.
It sure makes crawling around back there more pleasant :).

Roadking71865

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
Sales
I'm going with what is on my current truck, a LineX spray in liner, combined with a good rubber mat. I like the sprayed liner because it looks nice and extremely durable. My mat is from Ford with a big F150 logo in the center. Custom fit and looks nice. It probably weighs around 30 lbs which
I like because I can be cruising down the freeway and I don't have to worry about the wind catching it and blowing out. Also, when I put something in the back, I don't want to get home and have to climb in to retrieve it because it slid all the way to the front.
If I'm hauling dirt, mulch, whatever, I just slide it out. Perfect setup for me.
I like this dual purpose setup

FLY88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 3.5L PB Lariat Sport FX4
I went for spray-in bedliner - although the bed is aluminum and wouldn't rust, I would hate to look at a scratched up bed over time and use *but* I teamed that with a BedRug Bedmat - cheapish and takes seconds to remove if I want to transport something messy, but there to protect my knees or MTB frame etc.
With the spray-in, did you still need to use the Velcro on the bed rug, or is the texture of the spray-in enough to keep it in place?
Sponsored