Bed lights don't turn on but cargo light does

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Yup they ordered a bcm which was going to take 5 weeks to come in. But I don’t understand how it happen maybe a new power up update messed something up because it work fine before
It happened to just about everyone that got the bcm update
Sponsored

DudeitsDenny

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch
My bed lights haven’t worked since I did all the updates in FDRS and I was going to fix that line in forscan when I go in to set up the mirror telescope and marker lights. But I just had a new OTA update on Friday and now my bed lights are working again. I guess that’s one less thing I need to fix.

Ford F-150 Bed lights don't turn on but cargo light does EBF6BE95-29B1-4B0B-8259-122F2D80FD7F

azdub1

First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum 5.0L
Occupation
lodging quality / operations
I have the same issue. Cargo overhead light works, but cargo bed light does not come on when pressing the bubble. They have had it for weeks. Installed new BCM and that didn't fix it either. I also have interior lights that won't stop flashing. So for the cargo bed lights, what exactly are you all saying they need to do? Set the code or config to 04? Using FORSCAN? Sorry, I'm not new to Ford trucks, just new to Ford trucks with issues! Any idea on what could be the issue with the interior lights flashing? Thank you all.

pjstud1v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat on order
I just tried this and I still can’t get my bed lights working. I changed

726-50-02
XXXX XXXX 03xx
To

726-50-02
XXXX XXXX 04xx

Sponsored

pjstud1v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat on order
I reset my BCM to the as built settings. Now zone lighting will turn on my bed lights but not the physical button in the bed. I’m wondering if there’s some other Forscan setting I’ve enabled that’s in conflict with the bed lighting. Does anyone have any ideas? I saw someone mention the Lincoln experience in another thread and I made sure that was disabled. Still no luck with the button.

dhageremtp

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Healthcare
Anyone ever get this fixed? My lights work with zone lights but not the switch. I had the dealer look at it. Replaced switch, battery and bcm and still do not function with the button.

@pjstud1v or @azdub1 either of you get yours to work?
Sponsored

Last edited: