Bed Lighting

pigpen23

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Does anyone know what the part numbers are to add the factory Ford bed lights and switch to my truck or if it's even possible?

I've found some videos/posts to add them to previous generations, but nothing yet for the 21's. Seems like it is plug and play for the older trucks.
Sponsored

Wishiwas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Last edited:
OP
OP

pigpen23

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I dont think the year matters as long as its for a 2015 up. While I agree this is a new body / build, somethings are still the same such as the boxlinks.
Here's the whole kit for the bed:

https://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Ford-FL3Z-13E754-Light-Rear/dp/B00U802H8K

Check the customer questions and answers section.

Heres the installation instructions:

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=138581&d=1456486190
Thank you. Unfortunately Ford hasn't completely updated their cataloges yet and the dealer can't confirm if that will indeed fit a 2021 or not yet. Maybe I'll just wait to see once they get their stuff updated if that kit will work.

Wishiwas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Thank you. Unfortunately Ford hasn't completely updated their catalogues yet and the dealer can't confirm if that will indeed fit a 2021 or not yet. Maybe I'll just wait to see once they get their stuff updated if that kit will work.
As I was looking at the installation directions, I didn't really think about the connectors they need to plug into. My bed it the wiring on the '21 is different.
I am pretty sure the button and leds will plug in, but the wiring is the question. I imagine you could hard wire it.
Sponsored