Sponsored

Bed light switch doesn’t turn on the bed lights

ib_jigged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2013 Edge Limited, 2023 Explorer ST
I made the changes after the dealership changed out the BCM. My bed lights and tailgate handle light will not come on. The switchs only turns on the 3rd brake light bed lights. Anything else to check that you guys know of?
I am having this same exact issue on my 2021. And this was standard on my truck.
Sponsored

ib_jigged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2013 Edge Limited, 2023 Explorer ST

dhageremtp

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Healthcare
Anyone get this to actually work?

I ordered with the bed utility package. Lights work fine with zone lights. However I cannot turn them on at the switch. Truck went to the dealer for the wiper recall and I mentioned it to them. They replaced the switch and still does not work. Next the are going to replace the BCM, waiting for that to come in.

Puffy929

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT High 5.0
Anyone get this to actually work?

I ordered with the bed utility package. Lights work fine with zone lights. However I cannot turn them on at the switch. Truck went to the dealer for the wiper recall and I mentioned it to them. They replaced the switch and still does not work. Next the are going to replace the BCM, waiting for that to come in.
Mine are still not working. Dealer says not covered under warranty due to wire coming from BCM for my lighted cup holder control.
Sponsored