BDS 4" or RC 3" Lifts

Kevin2005LSU

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150, 2018 Jeep JL, 2019 Ford F250,
Trying to look at different options on lift. I'm leaning hard towards BDS but interested in both options since i can spend same amount for Adjustable Coilover Shocks on Vertex RC lift. If you post, can you please add the over height of your truck along with the specs too. Thank you from TX!
Sponsored

Majorplane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
My only concern is that driveline angles on the 3” aren’t addressed like the full BDS kit. That being said, it’s a tough decision to cut out the cross member on a brand new truck.

OP
OP

Kevin2005LSU

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150, 2018 Jeep JL, 2019 Ford F250,
My only concern is that driveline angles on the 3” aren’t addressed like the full BDS kit. That being said, it’s a tough decision to cut out the cross member on a brand new truck.
Completely agree about the angles. The One question I had ready to ask anyone that’s done this kit.

Kaipo

First Name
Zane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 4x4 Ledfoot Grey
Keeping this thread alive. I'm also looking for advice between these 2 kits

SanJuanTech

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT FX4 3.5 302A w/Max Tow
One vote for the 4" BDS, photo shows right after it gone done last night. I ordered the 4" CO Kit but those are on back order. So did the 4" strut lift for now and will add the coil-overs on front when that comes in. Tires are 35 BFG KO2's on Fuel Vapor 18x9 wheels with I believe 5.5 offset.
I will be adding more images and details on the build soon, just need time to clean it up and get some good pictures of everything. Was getting dark and raining last night.

Ford F-150 BDS 4" or RC 3" Lifts IMG_8150

Last edited:

Sponsored

Neuby77

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 f150, 2003 cobra
One vote for the 4" BDS, photo shows right after it gone done last night. I ordered the 4" CO Kit but those are on back order. So did the 4" strut lift for now and will add the coil-overs on front when that comes in. Tires are 35 BFG KO2's on Fuel Vapor 18x9 wheels with I believe 5.5 offset.
I will be adding more images and details on the build soon, just need time to clean it up and get some good pictures of everything. Was getting dark and raining last night.

IMG_8150.jpg
You don’t happen to have the Bluecruise, do you? I called TC Customs to order either of these kits last week and they told me that both BDS and Readylift haven’t done any research on trucks with Bluecruise and wouldn’t recommend purchasing them yet. It’s driving me insane, I can’t stand the factory stance much longer.

SanJuanTech

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT FX4 3.5 302A w/Max Tow
You don’t happen to have the Bluecruise, do you? I called TC Customs to order either of these kits last week and they told me that both BDS and Readylift haven’t done any research on trucks with Bluecruise and wouldn’t recommend purchasing them yet. It’s driving me insane, I can’t stand the factory stance much longer.
No I do not, my truck it also one that has been stuck on updates and as of yet the dealer has not been able to get them done either. Have no use for bluecruise anyway and will not pay the price they want to use it.

ColoradoHunter

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired
I have the RC 3" with the vertex shocks installed. I don't have Blue Cruise but it is working fine on intelligent cruse and lane centering without any adjustments. I don't see any difference with either one since the install. Just need to add some bigger tires now. Ride is great and really like the adjustable shocks ability to match what I'm doing.

Ford F-150 BDS 4" or RC 3" Lifts After 3
Sponsored