BDS 4” coil over on 2022 with ccd ?

Ja1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Occupation
Bum
is anyone hear with 2021 or 22 equipped with ccd and was able to install lift? I’m interested only in coilovers. Supposedly the restriction came back on their website that it is not possible.
Sponsored

Valleyrider

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
is anyone hear with 2021 or 22 equipped with ccd and was able to install lift? I’m interested only in coilovers. Supposedly the restriction came back on their website that it is not possible.
Why would you pay extra for CCD if you plan to swap it out for coilovers? That doesn’t make sense. If you want to swap out the suspension then don’t get CCD since you’re paying for those specific shocks.

OP
OP
Ja1

Ja1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Occupation
Bum
guess I have to wait for fox to develop shocks with ccd and then lift it oh well

Valleyrider

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
guess I have to wait for fox to develop shocks with ccd and then lift it oh well
Fox has Live Valve in the Raptor so I they do have an adjustable shock already. You could always reach out to them to see if it’s compatible with the CCD system since they both do the exact same thing.

spizike9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150, Lariat, Powerboost, FX4
My guess is Fox isn’t going to be developing something for CCD but I could be wrong. I know The Raptor has Live Valve but you don’t see any other companies doing anything similar with Raptors. Clearly Ford Fox have a partnership so if a company was going to do it, it would be Fox. I just don’t see if happening. Fox can’t even put a leveling kit out for the #1 selling truck that has been on the market for over a year.

NVSTG8R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 Platinum, 2021 F150 Limited
Occupation
Retired Fire, Bomb, & Arson
Ok guys, here's the latest. I ordered my F150 in April of 21, didn't order CCD, but by the time my truck came in around Dec, apparently it was standard issue on my vehicle. I didn't realize it and purchased the BDS 4" Coil Over kit. I had my truck in the shop last week to get it installed, and realized they couldn't do it. Ironically, when they called BDS, they had my same truck in the shop working on a CCD fix. I've since spoken with their techs (BDS) and they have a solution. Their engineers are getting with Fox engineers and working out the details for the solution. BDS stated it could be 1-2 months, but they do have a solution, they just have to engineer it. I believe it will consist possibly of a bracket for the rear, and possibly new springs / coils for the front, but not sure. They are going to let me know, and I will pass it along to you guys. They also said they would swap out any parts from my current kit that will need upgrading (great customer service). Hope this helps. The cool part is, sounds like we get to keep the CCD and have a great lift.
Sponsored