BAK Revolver X4S Canada

Bronze F150

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat 502a Package
Does anyone know where I can get a BAK Revolver X4S in Canada. I tried all the places that come up when googling this, either they don't answer emails, their phone or they say they don't have any in stock.
Sponsored

thicctacoboi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Does anyone know where I can get a BAK Revolver X4S in Canada. I tried all the places that come up when googling this, either they don't answer emails, their phone or they say they don't have any in stock.
I purchased one from @Stage3Motorsports when I could not find any available at a good price. Got a deal on it and it showed up pretty fast. I would reach out to them and see if they can help, not sure on Canadian shipping.

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
Did you try JB's Power Centre? If not, it looks like TDotPerformance has some-although it doesn't explicitly say if they're in or out of stock.

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX CrewCab 4x4
The X4s i can certainly help with although we dont have them on the shelf they have been shipping from BAK with 2 weeks of ordering. If I can help feel free to message me.

21Larry@

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport FX4 SCrew Ecoboost
Occupation
Industrial Instrumentation Mechanic
Not sure if you purchased already but partsengine.ca has them, as well as the Sentry CT. 10% off currently with black Friday code.

Sponsored

Sean80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 Tremor (on order)
The X4s i can certainly help with although we dont have them on the shelf they have been shipping from BAK with 2 weeks of ordering. If I can help feel free to message me.
Looking for a Bak x4s in Ontario. Truck won't be here till March. Do you have any in stock?

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX CrewCab 4x4
Looking for a Bak x4s in Ontario. Truck won't be here till March. Do you have any in stock?
As i stated above not currently in stock but currently shipping from BAK in approx 2 weeks.

If you are interested shoot me a message and i can get you shipping info for you.
Frank

Voss

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 PB Lariat
Not sure what is going on with BAK. I initially ordered one in November, it shipped surprisingly fast, only to end up being the wrong one and wouldn't fit. I sent it back in December to be exchanged for the right one and all I get is an email every 2 weeks pushing back the estimated delivery date. Currently saying mid to late Feb. So it might be that they don't have any in inventory even at the source.