Baja Tan interior

TheGoodLife

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
The build and price page is finally functional, and the photos of the baja tan interior are much more creamy yellow than I was envisioning. Much more so than the photos I've seen posted here from the test drive photos.

For anyone that has seen the baja tan interior in person: do the photos on the B&P page look true to life? I'm personally not a fan of what I see in the Ford webpage and an debating changing my order...

Thank you!
Sponsored

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
The build and price page is finally functional, and the photos of the baja tan interior are much more creamy yellow than I was envisioning. Much more so than the photos I've seen posted here from the test drive photos.

For anyone that has seen the baja tan interior in person: do the photos on the B&P page look true to life? I'm personally not a fan of what I see in the Ford webpage and an debating changing my order...

Thank you!

I actually prefer the lighter look than the previous renderings that have been available.
I even like the that the (B&P Version) has a lighter headliner and related trim.
My Ranger, 79 C-10, and my recently sold 59 ElCamino had black interiors.
They seem to make the cabin feel a bit confined to me.
My k1500 has the light beige interior and just feels roomier than it really is (I love this base Cheyenne 5.7/5-spd probably more than any vehicle I've had except the Thunderbirds)

Not sure if any of the trucks out touring have the cloth Baja interiors, but I think there is a Lariet touring about that has it---not sure.

The color of everything but the seats should be identical, but I don't know for sure.

Going to two separate events tomorrow, I'll see if one is there and get a pic or two.

OP
OP

TheGoodLife

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
I actually prefer the lighter look than the previous renderings that have been available.
I even like the that the (B&P Version) has a lighter headliner and related trim.
My Ranger, 79 C-10, and my recently sold 59 ElCamino had black interiors.
They seem to make the cabin feel a bit confined to me.
My k1500 has the light beige interior and just feels roomier than it really is (I love this base Cheyenne 5.7/5-spd probably more than any vehicle I've had except the Thunderbirds)

Not sure if any of the trucks out touring have the cloth Baja interiors, but I think there is a Lariet touring about that has it---not sure.

The color of everything but the seats should be identical, but I don't know for sure.

Going to two separate events tomorrow, I'll see if one is there and get a pic or two.
Thanks! I'm looking at the lariat leather interior, so if they have that truck there, I'd love to hear your impressions.

Much appreciated.
Ryan

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I’m also looking at the Lariat however yesterday when the new F-150 page went live there were some new photos and although its not the best angle there was one of Baja Tan cloth seats:

https://www.ford.com/trucks/f150/gallery/?vhptid=fv-2752-vhp-bb-f150:gallerytrigger:na:na:ford f-150#2021-f150-gallery-image-9b12bd58add6b62a6da6152ee8069669-ai
Well, that's interesting. That is a 40/Console/40 setup with a column shifter. I am not buying that, but I am certainly curious what that console looks like without the shifter.

Sponsored

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Maintenance
The 2021 pocket in that console is big enough for two of my coffee mugs.
My mugs won’t even begin to fit in the cup holders.
This is a plus for me as I have caddies n the seats of my Ranchero, ElCamino and k1500
Another item to move if she happens to ride with me

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Maintenance
Sorry, no Baja tan interiors at either of the events today.
Bummer, kinda wanted to see it myself

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Here's a pic of the current generation with that set up, looks to be just some open compartment:

https://www.f150forum.com/f2/console-shifter-vs-steering-column-shifter-393173/#post5453731
Well, I guess you learn something every day. I have never seen one of these before. I thought it was column/bench or center/buckets as the only choices. Then again, I guess I have only shopped KR/Platty/LTD models in the past. I can see the benefits of it for certain buyers.