Sponsored

B&O Unleashed Upgrade DIY Thread (Sub & Amplification)

OP
OP
dwasill

dwasill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 701A
"its coming out soon" means you cant see it yet, it is not the 8.1.1 unit and YES it is specifically for the entire UNLEASHED system and why it was made so MoBridge can cover ALL of our vehicles.
I've reached out to my mObridge contact to confirm. I spent months working with them to debug the 12-channel Pro functionality as they said I was their first install to use all 12 channels.
Sponsored

Wangchung83

First Name
Lang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 tremor
Occupation
Physician
I've reached out to my mObridge contact to confirm. I spent months working with them to debug the 12-channel Pro functionality as they said I was their first install to use all 12 channels.
Great write up I have been following from afar. Just wondering on you last post are you saying that bridge is or isn’t coming out with another amp specifically for the B&O unleashed? Just trying to understand if it’s your contacts understanding that there is something more coming other than the 8.1.q that’s currently available?

OP
OP
dwasill

dwasill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 701A
Great write up I have been following from afar. Just wondering on you last post are you saying that bridge is or isn’t coming out with another amp specifically for the B&O unleashed? Just trying to understand if it’s your contacts understanding that there is something more coming other than the 8.1.q that’s currently available?
It sounds like maybe they are, he asked that I beta test it when they do but I didn't get a timeline. It would be a nice option because the work required in what I did isn't trivial.

Flash69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum on order
Dwasill has done a great job documenting the factory audio system in this thread. I used his wiring information for my full SQ system install in my 2022. My goal is Sound Quality so I replaced all speakers except the headrest and overhead speakers, those are not useful in SQ builds. You can see my build progress here:

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...-ridetech-lowering-kit-with-fox-shocks.15532/

Or

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/threads/2022-f-150-platinum-rapid-red-5-0-sq-build.457939/
Sponsored