Sponsored

B&O Unleashed Songs

spud_41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat 502a, Lead Foot 3.5L EB Fx4
Just wanted to throw a couple songs out there that I think show off the unleashed system very well, and if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.

Both of these songs are a little different but using android auto or Apple carplay with the audio on high settings they sound great.

Bubbles by Yosi Horikawa. It's a bit like asmr but you can hear all the speakers working and it's a fantastic effect.

Jack Sparrow by The Lonely Island & Michael Bolton. If you don't like cussing or comedy I don't recommend it but it has a little talking, bass, low and high vocals, a little edm etc (someone else could describe it better than I can).
Sponsored

satexas

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB 2021 L502a
Enya, Orinoco Flow

Hits every range, even the lowest levels of bass burst at like 5omz... and of couse Enya’s voice covers a huge high range with a full sound in that song...

classic perfect song for testing, used in a shop I worked at a while in 90s.... anytime some showed up with a big ego and system, in that CD would go for true testing... most people don’t even know how much low bass is in that song because it doesn’t show up without capability to hit it.

OP
OP
spud_41

spud_41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat 502a, Lead Foot 3.5L EB Fx4
Enya, Orinoco Flow

Hits every range, even the lowest levels of bass burst at like 5omz... and of couse Enya’s voice covers a huge high range with a full sound in that song...

classic perfect song for testing, used in a shop I worked at a while in 90s.... anytime some showed up with a big ego and system, in that CD would go for true testing... most people don’t even know how much low bass is in that song because it doesn’t show up without capability to hit it.
Orinoco Flow is definitely in my rotation.

Sponsored

kwon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Cherokee, 2021 F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Corporate Finance
How do you have your system tuned?

Norheat

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150 5.0, 2021 F150 hybrid
How do you have your system tuned?
Dolby atmos on my Samsung S20+, using android auto, YouTube music streaming rate High quality and equalizer on the phone and truck is flat across the board, Middle of the range on all settings.

Sponsored

rd50078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Limited & 2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired Corporate Sales Manager, part-time farmer, rancher & golfer.
Dolby atmos on my Samsung S20+, using android auto, YouTube music streaming rate High quality and equalizer on the phone and truck is flat across the board, Middle of the range on all settings.

rd50078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Limited & 2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired Corporate Sales Manager, part-time farmer, rancher & golfer.
Someone recommended some time ago to try Eagles-Hell Freezes Over-1994. I also agree with the song selection with a good stereo system. I grew up with this song but unfortunately I'm still waiting on my Limited to arrive so I can play it with the B&O system.

Vpswcci

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Taurus Limited, 2021 f150 Platinum (soon!)
Someone recommended some time ago to try Eagles-Hell Freezes Over-1994. I also agree with the song selection with a good stereo system. I grew up with this song but unfortunately I'm still waiting on my Limited to arrive so I can play it with the B&O system.
This was posted somewhere by an audio guy. I was going to try these.

“I have a collection of three songs I always play to test the performance of a speaker. The A9 did a spectacular job of capturing the precise bass found in Massive Attack's "Angel." The soaring vocals and brass came through crystal clear in Max Roach's "Lonesome Lover." And there was no murkiness in the midrange frequencies of Anne Sofie von Otter's "Baby Plays Around." Based on these tests, this is an all-around excellent speaker sound-wise.”

Steve5472

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Expedition Stealth Performance
I like songs with some heavy bass but some good high notes as well as some deep vocals. Gonna put these on a playlist for when mine comes in...

Forty Six and 2 by Tool
Glory and Gore by Lorde
Chlorine by Twenty One Pilots
Let it Die by the Foo Fighters
Baba O'Riley by The Who
Mother by Pink Floyd
Unchained by Van Halen