Sponsored

B&O Unleashed Songs

TremOX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tremor, 402, Oxford White
I will add a few, these are all from YT Music, HQ streaming via USB cable works best for me.

Ten Years After - "I'd Love to Change the World (Stereo Quad Mix)" 2:28
Black Pumas - "Colors (Live in Studio)" 6:24
Kevin Morby & Waxahatchee - "Farewell Transmission" 6:58
JJ Grey - "Lochloosa" 11:20
Toadies - "Possum Kingdom" 5:09

For some bass
Sir Sly - "&Run" 3:47
Eminem - "Fall" 4:22
Mac Miller - "Programs" 3:10
Run the Jewels (fet Greg Nice) - "Ooh la la" 3:04

Surround mode, fader set to the rear cupholder area, tones basically flat +/- 1 to taste.

Will be putting an 8' JL microsub in this week sometime hopefully, and really hope the unleashed DSP or noise cancellation doesn't neuter the gains :|
Sponsored

kp2055

First Name
KP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
I will add a few, these are all from YT Music, HQ streaming via USB cable works best for me.

Ten Years After - "I'd Love to Change the World (Stereo Quad Mix)" 2:28
Black Pumas - "Colors (Live in Studio)" 6:24
Kevin Morby & Waxahatchee - "Farewell Transmission" 6:58
JJ Grey - "Lochloosa" 11:20
Toadies - "Possum Kingdom" 5:09

For some bass
Sir Sly - "&Run" 3:47
Eminem - "Fall" 4:22
Mac Miller - "Programs" 3:10
Run the Jewels (fet Greg Nice) - "Ooh la la" 3:04

Surround mode, fader set to the rear cupholder area, tones basically flat +/- 1 to taste.

Will be putting an 8' JL microsub in this week sometime hopefully, and really hope the unleashed DSP or noise cancellation doesn't neuter the gains :|
Did you ever install that other sub? If so how is it?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
+1 for the "Hotel California" track from the Hell Freezes Over (Remastered 2018) album by Eagles.

It's been one of my favorites in testing sound stages for quite some time now. The depth of the sound just grows and grows as each instrument comes in. I couldn't wait to play it in my Lariat when I got it.

I'm still trying to decide what I think about my B&O Unleashed system. I love the way it directs nuances like crowd applause, vocal reverb and room sounds to the overhead speakers in surround mode. I do think however in other areas, there's a lot left to be desired. Specifically, I don't think guitar driven stuff like heavy rock or hardcore/metal plays all that great. I'm trying to figure out what could be done to increase the quality of sound but maintain the image that B&O designed the system to produce. My understanding is that the speakers themselves are Ford factory paper cones? If this is the case, I imagine swapping the doors and dash / pillars out with some quality speakers could be a significant increase in clarity. Sorry, rant over. :)