OP
OP
spud_41

spud_41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat 502a, Lead Foot 3.5L EB Fx4
I went back and listened to Bubbles today..
I'm not a true Audiophile but I know what sounds incredible..
This song track set on Surround Sound, volume at 17 and it's a guarantee you will hear every speaker in the truck..
Any doubts that anything is coming from the headrest, I assure you, you will hear it also..
This was a great post for knowing what it can sound like.
This was played by BT from my android S-10+..
Any more you can recommend in this category, please do..
Loved it.
Thanks...........
I can't think of any off the top of my head in that unique category. I'd just look into Yosi Horikawa's songs and find some more that you like. I'm listening to "Spaces" right now and it sounds good but it's on my computer so I don't know if he recorded it the same way as "Bubbles" or not. Some "epic" movie soundtracks are pretty immersive but they don't give you the same effect. "Now We Are Free" from Gladiator has lots of elements to it but it doesn't have the same type of play in the speakers, "Library of Congress" from National Treasure has some play but again it's not to the extent of "Bubbles".
Sponsored

SonnyDigs

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
I can't think of any off the top of my head in that unique category. I'd just look into Yosi Horikawa's songs and find some more that you like. I'm listening to "Spaces" right now and it sounds good but it's on my computer so I don't know if he recorded it the same way as "Bubbles" or not. Some "epic" movie soundtracks are pretty immersive but they don't give you the same effect. "Now We Are Free" from Gladiator has lots of elements to it but it doesn't have the same type of play in the speakers, "Library of Congress" from National Treasure has some play but again it's not to the extent of "Bubbles".
It's really impressive..
One of my favorites..

I haven't listened to it yet but I think
"Tubular Bells"
Would be pretty good one.
Thanks

OP
OP
spud_41

spud_41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It's really impressive..
One of my favorites..

I haven't listened to it yet but I think
"Tubular Bells"
Would be pretty good one.
Thanks
That could be really good, again I think a lot of it has to do with how they recorded it will determine how active it will sound through the speakers. I'll be giving it a shot though, thanks.

SonnyDigs

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
That could be really good, again I think a lot of it has to do with how they recorded it will determine how active it will sound through the speakers. I'll be giving it a shot though, thanks.
You're right, It's not your typical recording technique..
Let me know if you find anything.
Thanks

Drkmacleod

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Manufacturing
Play by Dave Grohl is good. Even better knowing he did it all himself and its all from the first take.

Sponsored

OP
OP
spud_41

spud_41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Again, it's not really an every day kind of song, but the beginning minute or so of Timbres by Yosi Horikawa shows off the Unleashed system pretty well. I've listened to several of his songs in the truck but I just can't do it constantly, I need some lyrics and stuff when I'm driving and so far (besides Bubbles) this shows off the system the best. @SonnyDigs

SonnyDigs

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Again, it's not really an every day kind of song, but the beginning minute or so of Timbres by Yosi Horikawa shows off the Unleashed system pretty well. I've listened to several of his songs in the truck but I just can't do it constantly, I need some lyrics and stuff when I'm driving and so far (besides Bubbles) this shows off the system the best. @SonnyDigs
Excellent, thanks.

Sponsored

Heavishot

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F-150
I’ll toss one in the mix. Van Halen Jump. Turn it up early. ;)

Heavishot

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F-150
I’m not sure if it’s taking full advantage or not but the Apple Spacial Audio play list sounds really good in Surround mode.

HCFX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat BAP
Specifically the 1994 MTV Live version of Hotel California by the Eagles is a great tune to shake down any good audio system. Great surround from that track that will give all of your speakers a workout.
Sponsored