Sponsored

B&O Subwoofer upgrade. What are my options?

SoundsGoodStereo

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Website
soundsgoodstereo.com
Vehicles
F-150
Finished my install of the @SoundsGoodStereo stealth subwoofers and box! I recorded a short video to show others, keep in mind my video is missing many steps and instructions so always reference the offical sounds good stereo installation videos. I give the product a 10/10! Fantastic sound quality plus plug and play installation? No regrets! Finally I have the bass I always wanted!

Love it!!! Thanks for the video and enjoy the system!
Sponsored

Kingnut

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB
Great video!
Its a little pricey but thats an awesome box to keep from taking under seat space. Any chance the X rev.2 6.5"s fit in that box with enough airspace? The specs so not list what sundown subs come with it. Also box total airspace?

Last edited:

SharpDetails

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Automotive Detailer
Hey all, 22 302a With the 8 speaker B&O system. As many others have claimed, there’s a major lack of base with this stock subwoofer. I’m looking for suggestions on what the most simple upgrade would be, just to get some more bass. Not looking for an entire system replacement. Thanks!

SharpDetails

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Automotive Detailer
Hey all, 22 302a With the 8 speaker B&O system. As many others have claimed, there’s a major lack of base with this stock subwoofer. I’m looking for suggestions on what the most simple upgrade would be, just to get some more bass. Not looking for an entire system replacement. Thanks!
That's a very easy and cheap fix. The rest of the system sounds good. But is lacking in power all around. What I done was cut the wires going to the stock sub to get a signal. Then added a high to low inverter and a small amp. I used a NVX converter from Sonicelectronix.com. and the micro mono amp from skaraudio.com. The stock sub is 4.5 ohms and the amp is producing about 250 watts rms. Stock sub is alot louder it actually makes the sliding glass window rattle at times. Like I said very easy fix.
Sponsored