Sponsored

B&O (Non- unleashed) audio system wiring diagram??

Tjbev13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 XLT 302A, 3.5EB, Max Tow, FX4
Occupation
Turner of wrenches
Hey guys, so I am about to order a 10" powered JL audio sub in a ported box and a LC2i for my xlt302a non unleashed b&o. Does anyone have the wiring diagram for the b&o amp in the back so i can tap into those wires for speaker outputs for the LC2i? Thanks!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tjbev13

Tjbev13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 XLT 302A, 3.5EB, Max Tow, FX4
Occupation
Turner of wrenches
Scratch that... Talked to the guys from Audiocontrol (lc2i) and I am going to unplug the stock sub and use those wires in the left output in the LC2i then I will run jumper wires to the right output of the LC2i. Then use both L and R RCA outputs for my bass channel. Should be VERY easy!

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Scratch that... Talked to the guys from Audiocontrol (lc2i) and I am going to unplug the stock sub and use those wires in the left output in the LC2i then I will run jumper wires to the right output of the LC2i. Then use both L and R RCA outputs for my bass channel. Should be VERY easy!
How'd your install go?

A friend is going to help me install an LC7i, a sub, and an Amp on Friday. Any lessons learned would be appreciated.

Rynoburk

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
Occupation
Physician
Looking to add an amp and sub as well, did your install work how you described?

BCrippsy38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
So did you did you combine the L&R on the input side of the LOC or output? Looking to do something similar with a kicker hs10 that accepts high level inputs but not sure if I only need to use the factory sub wires on one channel input or if I should jumper the sub wires to both L&R... seems like it shouldn't matter since it's only one sub unless I'm missing something.
Sponsored