Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
The online auto site, Autoblog has got their hands on a 2021 F-150 and wrote up a review. It gets pretty good marks from them. Have a look here:

https://www.autoblog.com/2021/01/19/2021-ford-f-150-review/

According to the article, here are a few things new to the generation fourteen F-150 that I did not know before:

• Ride height lowered by 0.4"
  • Enhanced engine and transmission mounts
  • New location for the front stabilizer bar
  • Monotube shocks for the rear suspension
  • New leaf springs
  • Retuned power steering system
This should all add up to a great, smooth ride!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Updated some new info above ⬆

spud_41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat 502a, Lead Foot 3.5L EB Fx4
The online auto site, Autoblog has got their hands on a 2021 F-150 and wrote up a review. It gets pretty good marks from them. Have a look here:

https://www.autoblog.com/2021/01/19/2021-ford-f-150-review/

According to the article, here are a few things new to the generation fourteen F-150 that I did not know before:

• Ride height lowered by 0.4"
  • Enhanced engine and transmission mounts
  • New location for the front stabilizer bar
  • Monotube shocks for the rear suspension
  • New leaf springs
  • Retuned power steering system
This should all add up to a great, smooth ride!
Seems like the author is a Ram Fanboy. I'll gladly take my climate controls in button/knob form instead of multiple screen pages. Even though I won't really be there, the one thing I wish Ford had copied Dodge in is the rear bench, the seats (recline) and center armrest are way nicer than the Ford's, but like I said the only time I plan on being back there is to make sure the butt warmers work on pick up.

Arroyoflush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Lexus ISF, 2015 Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Manufacturing
Seems like the author is a Ram Fanboy. I'll gladly take my climate controls in button/knob form instead of multiple screen pages. Even though I won't really be there, the one thing I wish Ford had copied Dodge in is the rear bench, the seats (recline) and center armrest are way nicer than the Ford's, but like I said the only time I plan on being back there is to make sure the butt warmers work on pick up.
I agree with preferring mechanical climate controls over touchscreen! My Lexus has touchscreen controls and it is a point of ire for me every time!

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I agree with preferring mechanical climate controls over touchscreen! My Lexus has touchscreen controls and it is a point of ire for me every time!
I’ve tried using Lexus’ operating system for their infotainment, and it is vey antiquated. That mouse/touchpad had a huge learning curve!

H-Town

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2015 Harley Davidson Street Glide Special
I’ve tried using Lexus’ operating system for their infotainment, and it is vey antiquated. That mouse/touchpad had a huge learning curve!
Agree....driving a 2020 Lexus RX 350 that will be going away the day my F150 arrives.
Sponsored