Sponsored

Kansas83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor
@Graygoose2021 do your seat bottoms still lift up all the way with the sub behind the seats? I’ve got mine installed but I don’t think I took enough of the back mat off and seats won’t lift up all the way anymore.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Graygoose2021

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
Mine dont, how did you rectify @Kansas83 ?

Kansas83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor
I cut more padding away, right above the sub enclosure and was then able to push the top of the enclosure all the way against the back cab wall. Both seat bases go way up but I can only get the drivers side to lock into the up position. I didn’t want to push too hard on the passenger side.

Sponsored

m_bt54

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost Hybrid
Occupation
IT Director
Glad to hear you are happy with it! Did you get just the sub or one of the packages?

I ordered mine 11.5 weeks ago. Hopefully I’ll have some shipping info soon. I had reached out via email a couple weeks ago to possibly add some speakers but haven’t heard back on that yet.

OP
OP
Graygoose2021

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales

SoundsGoodStereo

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Website
soundsgoodstereo.com
Vehicles
F-150
Thanks. I have seen them mention on here a few times that they are crazy busy trying to keep up so I didn’t want to pester them too much

Appreciate your patience.. Your package is built, and just ready for tuning. Quick question for the tuning, do you have the regular B&O or the Unleashed so I can add it to your order?

m_bt54

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost Hybrid
Occupation
IT Director
Appreciate your patience.. Your package is built, and just ready for tuning. Quick question for the tuning, do you have the regular B&O or the Unleashed so I can add it to your order?
Great news! I had seen you mention on here that you guys were crazy busy so I expected it to take the full 12 weeks if not longer. I have the Unleashed.

I did email in a question about possibly changing to one of the packages that includes speakers and an amp. If it’s easier I can call tomorrow.

Sponsored

SoundsGoodStereo

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Website
soundsgoodstereo.com
Vehicles
F-150
Great news! I had seen you mention on here that you guys were crazy busy so I expected it to take the full 12 weeks if not longer. I have the Unleashed.

I did email in a question about possibly changing to one of the packages that includes speakers and an amp. If it’s easier I can call tomorrow.
Yes, we are slammed and I had to pull back from emails, social media, and forums and help our team ship these packages. We appreciate the love, support, and patience. Our number one priority is the quality of the product, that's what makes us who we are. Give me a call tomorrow, even after hours. I'm here until 9pm CST during the week and usually, late afternoon is best due to the amount of calls we get in the morning. Thanks

SoundsGoodStereo

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Website
soundsgoodstereo.com
Vehicles
F-150
I cut more padding away, right above the sub enclosure and was then able to push the top of the enclosure all the way against the back cab wall. Both seat bases go way up but I can only get the drivers side to lock into the up position. I didn’t want to push too hard on the passenger side.
Make sure nothing is behind the enclosure, no foam, no padding, etc. It is a very, very tight fit. It will have very little tension on the seat, but you should not have to force it. Also, make sure the enclosure is sitting flat on the four mounting feet. Also, give us a call, send us a photo, etc and we can help you figure it out.

This thing sounds really good for anyone wondering…
Awesome! They will break in more and it will have more output over time and better sound quality.

bgip5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT
well, I will tell you. I have a plethara of items to use, and in my Jep Grand Cherokee, I used the TRTP122 off a KEY5001, and it rocked!
I know of plenty customers that use them under rear seat...sometimes buys one...and comes back for a second!

Soon, we will have powered setups just likes with with built in amps. Should be soon, maybe within 45-60 days. (came in today!)
But if you have 300-400 watts, these bang!

20200915_175929.jpg
That looks good. I have some rubber floor mats that came out of my trackhawk if you want to buy them. Cabin and rear

OP
OP
Graygoose2021

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
That looks good. I have some rubber floor mats that came out of my trackhawk if you want to buy them. Cabin and rear
oh, traded that in for my F150 fall 2021

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
Sick. When I finish paying for my truck in a few years...I will go out with the stereo system build I am old...but I like my jams.
Sponsored