Audio alert for blind spot detection?

Poorredman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 501a PB Smoked Quartz
Our 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee had this, a visible indicator along with an audible alert when you used the turn signal. It was useful and wish the F-150 had it. It could also be turned off in the system settings.
Sponsored

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Let me add.. This alert would only chime if you hit your turn signal to change lanes and something was in your blindspot.
That's how the system worked in my 2019 Honda Ridgeline - liked it, wish the F150 did that.

Oh well, nothing is perfect, still loving my Lariat! (y)

Overboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Our previous vehicles with BLIS had audible + visual indicators when someone is in the blind spot. I would love the option via the cluster to be able to turn it on or off.

Porpoise Hork

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
that would be very annoying
It is....

My wife's Santa Fe beeps when the blind spot system detects a car next to her and the turn signal is on. Even when making a turn from a stop it does it and there's no way to disable the audio beep.

OMG it's the one thing about that car she hates.

Brad34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302a 3.5 Ecoboost Screw
I agree it would be nice to have this as a selectable option. With all the beeps and chimes these trucks have already, I'm surprised Ford left this one out. My wife's CX-5 gives one noticeable chime when someone is in the blind spot and the turn signal is activated. It is not annoying at all.
Sponsored