• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

sollie

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Looks great! I’m curious about the demographics of this forum: are you a hauling hay person or a glamping on a cliff person?

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
Looks great! I’m curious about the demographics of this forum: are you a hauling hay person or a glamping on a cliff person?
Ford F-150 Lightning Atlas Blue, Rapid Red & Antimatter Blue F-150 Lightning Pics From Official Ford Commercial Shoot 0fc

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
At least you're honest about it! We have been camping a bit more lately but otherwise mine will probably just be a commuter as well.

FordTough98198

First Name
Domenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Expedition MAX KR, 2022 Lightning (reserved)
Occupation
Business Consultant
I’m a city boy. I need it to fit in my garage, in a parallel parking space and in a parking garage. All of which it will do since I’ve had an ICE variant for years. I’ll use the bed when a friend asks me to help them move or for a trip to the landfill. I might use the hitch to pull my 65 Mustang for it’s annual trip to my detailer which is an hour away. So yea, no off roading or hay hauling for me. That’s also why I’m more into the Platinum trim.

Sponsored

JPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Rebar Detailer/Estimator
I’m curious why they feel the need to make another commercial, this model is essentially sold out! That being said great pictures!

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
I’m curious why they feel the need to make another commercial, this model is essentially sold out! That being said great pictures!
Advertising BEVs is a smart move. As Ford and OEMs move into electrification, making sure that the public is aware of capabilities and successes is important to build credibility for future products. Advertising is a way to showcase what you have done and are doing, especially where the product is not yet on the street.

DadBald

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Honda Odyssey, 2013 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Energy Engineer
Why is there one random bison picture? New color: Buffalo Brown?

Mr. Flibble

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Delica L400, Kia Soul EV, Jeep Diesel
Occupation
Computer Nerd
I wish I could really see a comparison between the Antimatter Blue and the Atlas Blue. There is a hint of it in the first photo, but the Antimatter blue is less present in the remaining pictures.

I know I want ONE of the blues, but I cannot decide.

Peter P

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT
I wish I could really see a comparison between the Antimatter Blue and the Atlas Blue. There is a hint of it in the first photo, but the Antimatter blue is less present in the remaining pictures.

Have you seen the running photos threads for each Lightning color?

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/f-150-lightning-colors-photos-club-threads.6353/

Should give you a pretty good idea. Antimatter Blue is really dark.

Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager

Just treat antimatter blue as black, you really can't tell the difference unless you are in direct light and looking very close.

Hemitoeco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep WK Ecodiesel

I REALLY wish I could get into atlas blue. I just can’t. I’d like to see smoked quartz and carbonized grey by each other.
I’m also curious what colors come with black wheels :)

EVTruckGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I’m also curious what colors come with black wheels :)
None of them. Ford has not been quiet about wheels. You can see which wheels come with each trim on the Ford website. The Lariat comes with grey, and that is as close to black as you can get.

Last edited:

Mach N Cheese

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Analyst
I’m a “If I need to carry an 8ft 2x4 do I put it in the bed or the frunk?” person.
Sponsored