First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Beautiful. I can't wait to join the club!
Mine finally left Dearborn, but it only went 3 miles to ramp 58 on Monday.
Mine made it to the rail yard in argentine on 7/12, 20 miles from the KC plant, then back 20 miles to KC rail yard. Train scheduled to leave KC tomorrow.

At this rate, train wont get to Lordstown until May.
Sponsored

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Mine made it to the rail yard in argentine on 7/12, 20 miles from the KC plant, then back 20 miles to KC rail yard. Train scheduled to leave KC tomorrow.

Ford should really look into allowing customer pickup. My truck finally came off if chip hold June 15th. I could have made 15 round trips to Dearborn in that time.

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Ford should really look into allowing customer pickup. My truck finally came off if chip hold June 15th. I could have made 15 round trips to Dearborn in that time.
Yeah, was bummed when i got rail car number. Only 12 hrs to my dealer. Would think cheaper to pay truck one or two days to make that trip.

Ford52Pu

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1952 Ford F1
Occupation
Retired
Got my Window Sticker this week, supposed to be built next week, blend date of 7/19.

Sponsored

deltafarm

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 f150
Looks great with the carbonized grey.
What package did you get? I ask because of the tow mirrors, I habe those on mine
The tow mirrors are a separate option I think. My truck has max towing and heavy duty payload options.

Vin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

Are you getting this detailed shipping progress information from the Ford Chat? Or somewhere else?

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Are you getting this detailed shipping progress information from the Ford Chat? Or somewhere else?
Its out of Ford's hands now.

I got the rail car number from Ford when it left the plant. I created an account on the BNSF website, and track the car from there. I will most likely lose visibilty when it leaves Chicago, when it transfers to another rail carrier.

Sponsored

Vin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Its out of Ford's hands now.

I got the rail car number from Ford when it left the plant. I created an account on the BNSF website, and track the car from there. I will most likely lose visibilty when it leaves Chicago, when it transfers to another rail carrier.
Thanks. I got the "Your Truck has Shipped" email this morning. My window sticker says "Convoy" though. How would you recommend that I go about tracking its progress? Chat with Ford and just ask for anything that they'll tell me?

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Thanks. I got the "Your Truck has Shipped" email this morning. My window sticker says "Convoy" though. How would you recommend that I go about tracking its progress? Chat with Ford and just ask for anything that they'll tell me?
My sticker still.says convoy, it's been sitting at the Melvindale rail yard for a week

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Mine is convoy as well. That is how it leaves the plant. Mine was sent 20 miles from plant to rail yard via truck, hence convoy on sticker.

I just called Ford and asked what shipping info they had. It took a couple days after build to get railcar number.

Reactions: Vin

Ford52Pu

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1952 Ford F1
Occupation
Retired
Got my 2 emails overnight, my truck is built and it has shipped so hopefully it will arrive sometime next month. Not sure how long it takes to travel from Kansas to Pennsylvania. Pretty excited that its finally on its way.

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Got my 2 emails overnight, my truck is built and it has shipped so hopefully it will arrive sometime next month. Not sure how long it takes to travel from Kansas to Pennsylvania. Pretty excited that its finally on its way.
Found out today that mine is in PA, wrong side of the state, but its closer
Sponsored