• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Are reservation holders required to pay MSRP + markup?

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mastang Mach-E Grabber Blue First Edition

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
FWIW I talked to the GM of the Ford dealer I "reserved" at. I told him I picked his dealer because it had a great review on social media/yelp/google. I told him I'd pay MSRP plus the normal dealer prep BS.....no add ons, no "nitrous" in the tires, no undercoating etc. He assured me no games. I guess I've got to trust him, but in this day and age of social media those shenanigans don't go over so well.

dropp01

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 ford edge, 2020 edge ST, 2021 f-150 lariat
My dealer would not talk about price until the truck was on their lot, I wasn't worried because I could just walk away if they jacked up the price. When the truck arrived i offered 1,500.0 below the greenie and they took it.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
My dealer would not talk about price until the truck was on their lot, I wasn't worried because I could just walk away if they jacked up the price. When the truck arrived i offered 1,500.0 below the greenie and they took it.
There's a difference between a commonly stocked ICE and a Lightning that will be hard to find for years. Sounds like you got a great deal, I wouldn't expect the same on a reserved Lightning though.

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
When you fill out your order sheet they have the pricing so there is no reason you can't get a price and have the manager sign the sheet
Sponsored