• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Are Phone As A Key (PAAK) and Blue Cruise Standard on Lariat Lightning?

Sun Devil

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Ford Explorer, 2014 Honda Odyssey, 2007 Lexus
On page 9 of the playbook, it indicates that the Lariat has Max Tow Package, Phone As Key and Blue Cruise as Available options. However, I only see the Max Tow Package as an option when I build the Lariat ER. Is Phone As Key and Blue Cruise standard on the Lariat? I don't see them as standard features in the equipment group either. How do I get these features when I build the Lariat? (I even configured the SR Lariat and still don't see the features.)
Here is the link the playbook: PowerPoint Presentation (f150gen14.com)
Sponsored

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mastang Mach-E Grabber Blue First Edition
On page 9 of the playbook, it indicates that the Lariat has Max Tow Package, Phone As Key and Blue Cruise as Available options. However, I only see the Max Tow Package as an option when I build the Lariat ER. Is Phone As Key and Blue Cruise standard on the Lariat? I don't see them as standard features in the equipment group either. How do I get these features when I build the Lariat? (I even configured the SR Lariat and still don't see the features.)
Here is the link the playbook: PowerPoint Presentation (f150gen14.com)
They are part of 511A group that includes ER battery. See 3rd line below.
Ford F-150 Lightning Are Phone As A Key (PAAK) and Blue Cruise Standard on Lariat Lightning? 1642312390841

OP
OP
Sun Devil

Sun Devil

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Ford Explorer, 2014 Honda Odyssey, 2007 Lexus
Thank you! I didn't see that. Strange it says "available" rather than "standard".
Sponsored