Sponsored

April Blend Dates Built or Shipped Pattern?

ehetland

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Used prices are still going up, the longer I wait the more I'll probably get. A trade in in Colorado also deducts the amount of sales tax I'll pay on the new one. A trade in is a big advantage instead of just selling to Carmax ect. If I trade at what KBB says is avg. trade in for my 2015 Platinum, I'll get a $3200.00 sales tax advantage on the new one. While I would like to know right now what they will pay me on trade in for planning purposes, it doesn't bother me to wait if it means getting even more $$$$$.
I sold my 2018 XLT to Carvana for 36K I owed 31k. I made about 5k. So did my neighbor and my cousin. Used market is high right now and Carvana is buying everything for more than its worth. They give you an online quote in less than 2 mins. I have been with out a truck for two months ......and just got notification that my new XLT was built in KC yesterday. Thank God! expected delivery of 7/08.

I have a bled date of 05/9 ....so that tells you where they are in production
Sponsored

OP
OP
ScottBB

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
I sold my 2018 XLT to Carvana for 36K I owed 31k. I made about 5k. So did my neighbor and my cousin. Used market is high right now and Carvana is buying everything for more than its worth. They give you an online quote in less than 2 mins. I have been with out a truck for two months ......and just got notification that my new XLT was built in KC yesterday. Thank God! expected delivery of 7/08.

CARMAX paid me 5k over Carvana and 6k over trade I had to sell mine at that price.

ColoradoHunter

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired

The Carvana quote I got is a joke. 12K when the lowest I've had from 4 others including 2 local dealers is 32K. It's a fully loaded 2015 Platinum in excellent condition.

Mikeyf150

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Retired
Both of mine went to the boneyard, my 4/30 build has been shipped but my 4/29 build is still waiting so they are doing some off the boneyard but they have prioritized the line for sure.
The Mach E Tracker changed from 10/31 to 8/17 last night , but the other tracker hasn’t changed yet , hopefully it will soon .Holly Molly is this really happening?? This whole experience of buying a new truck I wouldn’t wish on anyone
Sponsored