April 12th build date

C_Low

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport
I was told by my dealer today that my build date will be April 12th. What is the turnaround for the truck to hit the lot after that. I’m in Texas. I ordered on 02/03/21. It says the window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle. Check back later. Thanks y’all.
Sponsored

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
I was waiting for someone else to start an April 12th thread. My last update showed I was pushed back from February 28th.

Basically, you're currently assigned a build WEEK (starts on Mondays, they build 7 days/week) once you're 5-6 days out from your build DAY (which may also be the 12th, there's just not really a way to be sure yet based on how scheduling works) you'll be able to pull up your window sticker. The 5-6 days is just a rule of thumb, it does vary sometimes.

At the top left-center of the window sticker there will be a BLEND date which reflects the day your parts are loaded onto the line, not necessarily the build date, which will follow a day or two later.

From there, it depends on if you have a bed liner or wheel well liners that have to be installed, which has been delaying shipping. Even then, shipping times have varied widely, but I'm expecting 6 weeks, and hoping that's an overestimation.

OP
OP
C_Low

C_Low

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport
I was waiting for someone else to start an April 12th thread. My last update showed I was pushed back from February 28th.

Basically, you're currently assigned a build WEEK (starts on Mondays, they build 7 days/week) once you're 5-6 days out from your build DAY (which may also be the 12th, there's just not really a way to be sure yet based on how scheduling works) you'll be able to pull up your window sticker. The 5-6 days is just a rule of thumb, it does vary sometimes.

At the top left-center of the window sticker there will be a BLEND date which reflects the day your parts are loaded onto the line, not necessarily the build date, which will follow a day or two later.

From there, it depends on if you have a bed liner or wheel well liners that have to be installed, which has been delaying shipping. Even then, shipping times have varied widely, but I'm expecting 6 weeks, and hoping that's an overestimation.
Very good information!

My dealer called yesterday and said they have a truck that is similar to my build but it’s a PB where as I ordered the 3.5L Eco. It’s so tempting to go get that truck lol but I’m trying to be patient.

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Very good information!

My dealer called yesterday and said they have a truck that is similar to my build but it’s a PB where as I ordered the 3.5L Eco. It’s so tempting to go get that truck lol but I’m trying to be patient.
Mine is a PB, haven't seen any trucks on lots anywhere nearby that are close enough. Patience is hard!

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I guess I'll add some build info on my truck.

Ordered 1/14 VIN 1/22
Original build scheduled 2/28, rescheduled week of 4/12
Platinum PowerBoost 157" wheelbase
FX4
Moon Roof
7.2kw Pro Power onboard
Work surface
Max Tow
Max Recline
Trailer Tow Mirrors

Sponsored

OP
OP
C_Low

C_Low

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport
I guess I'll add some build info on my truck.

Ordered 1/14 VIN 1/22
Original build scheduled 2/28, rescheduled week of 4/12
Platinum PowerBoost 157" wheelbase
FX4
Moon Roof
7.2kw Pro Power onboard
Work surface
Max Tow
Max Recline
Trailer Tow Mirrors
I should have my VIN tomorrow. Seems like you got yours fast.

Very nice man! I bet your excited. I know I am.

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I should have my VIN tomorrow. Seems like you got yours fast.

Very nice man! I bet your excited. I know I am.
Very much looking forward to it!

Yeah, I got the VIN quickly, but the build has now been pushed back 6 weeks from when it was supposed to be built. Fingers crossed things progress!

NateV

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Revived my vin today with a week of 4/12 build ordered 1/26

lariat 502a
157wb 4x4
Rapid red 2 tone
3.5 eco
Max tow
Spray in liner
Power running boards
Power tail gate

had wheel well liners but dealer removed them totry and get order picked up faster. Removed last week and pick up this week I guess it worked.

pjb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford xlt regular cab 5.0

I was told by my dealer today that my build date will be April 12th. What is the turnaround for the truck to hit the lot after that. I’m in Texas. I ordered on 02/03/21. It says the window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle. Check back later. Thanks y’all.
I ORDERED ON FEB 19TH AND I HAVE A BUILD DATE ON MARCH 30

OP
OP
C_Low

C_Low

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport
I ORDERED ON FEB 19TH AND I HAVE A BUILD DATE ON MARCH 30
Nice! That’s definitely exciting. I’m still waiting LOL

Reactions: pjb

Sponsored

saluki1969

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Ford Mustang GT500, 2021 F150 SC PB Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Revived my vin today with a week of 4/12 build ordered 1/26

lariat 502a
157wb 4x4
Rapid red 2 tone
3.5 eco
Max tow
Spray in liner
Power running boards
Power tail gate

had wheel well liners but dealer removed them totry and get order picked up faster. Removed last week and pick up this week I guess it worked.

Nearly an exact match of what I ordered 2/12 with exception of two tone paint and I kept the wheel well liners. I have received no VIN or build date to date. Order has not been picked up to date.

OP
OP
C_Low

C_Low

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport
Nearly an exact match of what I ordered 2/12 with exception of two tone paint and I kept the wheel well liners. I have received no VIN or build date to date. Order has not been picked up to date.
I added wheel well liners and got told I needed to drop them and it would speed up the process. So I did, and got a build date a week after dropping them off the build. Then I went and purchased the wheel well liners from Ford for $170 and will install them myself when I get the truck.

saluki1969

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Ford Mustang GT500, 2021 F150 SC PB Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
I added wheel well liners and got told I needed to drop them and it would speed up the process. So I did, and got a build date a week after dropping them off the build. Then I went and purchased the wheel well liners from Ford for $170 and will install them myself when I get the truck.

Probably a very smart move.

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Ordered March 6th and dealership called this week saying build is scheduled for week of April 12th

XLT, 3.5 eco, Supercrew, 4x4, 5 1/2 box, Agate Black, 302a, 360 camera, max trailer tow, tow mirrors, tailgate step, power adjustable pedals, B&O sound, Co-pilot assist 2.0, 2kw pro power.

Once the truck arrives plan to go with LineX liner, husky wheel well liners, husky x-act floor mats, gatorback mud flaps, Ranch fiberglass cap, bedrug mat, driver/passenger tint, 3m door, headlight and hood protection and krown rust protection.

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
I recently got pushed from my April 5th build week due to the latest stoppage. Disappointed to get pushed, but I would have been more surprised if it didn't happen. Current build date is April 12th.

Ford F-150 April 12th build date 150
Sponsored