First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502A | 3.5L PowerBoost
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
I can’t see anything in the version description for sync right now, it’s blank. Also, my update selections are all grayed out. Anyone else experience this?

0A7086D6-12C3-4D21-B733-BCEC0D1C1DA0.jpeg

7A75CB34-0AEE-4998-B732-B3F0878CD979.jpeg
It's a possibility that your module is in the process of updating the module and the build info is unavailable...
Sponsored

mrpkb

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Raptor Gen2, F250 Tremor 7.3L, BMW X7, BMW M4
Not really sure why you think Apple maps is so shitty. It's not 3 years ago!!!
Apple maps are hands-down better than Google Maps now. The level of details in the maps is crazy (I used to be an avid Google Maps fan)
Yeah my comment was more based on routing rather than map detail

Kaipo

First Name
Zane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 4x4 Ledfoot Grey
I've only had my truck 3 days but I noticed with my android it shows turn by turn on dash but with my wife's apple it doesn't show it

nsbreeding

First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat 2021
Apple maps are hands-down better than Google Maps now. The level of details in the maps is crazy (I used to be an avid Google Maps fan)
What has impressed me more is how it will tell you to "go through this light and turn right at the next one" or stuff like that. It has improved greatly from when it first came out, I bounce back between it and WAZE. I wish it would show traffic like Google does, I know it 'monitors' traffic using TomTom's data, but a visual is nice if you are try to decide if you want to stop ahead at some crazy gas station like buc-ees or go down a few exists where the traffic isn't crazy.

BigTex22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford F-150 King Ranch
So just so I’m clear, this only works with a non-Apple phone (Android), correct?

Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
So just so I’m clear, this only works with a non-Apple phone (Android), correct?
It seems to work WITH Apple AFTER your truck receives the latest OTA update.

Android phones already are supported even without the update.

HDT05

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4 5.0
I read somewhere here that there is a setting where you can disable the nav turn by turn showing up on the cluster....

does anyone know where this is as I really don't like the readjustment of the cluster when the nav is on...

DT444T

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 AMB Powerboost Lariat
Occupation
Meat servo
Does anyone know of a way to turn this OFF? I hate it. I have a massive screen to see navigation on, AND it takes over my chosen screen which I normally have set to show the charge/hybrid bar (whatever it's called). When I come out of a turn I can't see the bar to be able to accelerate on full electric.

Also, mine doesn't seem to work properly. It shows the distance as '0.0 miles' the whole time.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
There might be a Forscan edit capable of blocking nav info from the IPC. But I don't think I've seen anything like that myself.

OP
OP
Lippy

Lippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
Use Google Maps or Waze and it won't show up in the cluster.

Sponsored

DT444T

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 AMB Powerboost Lariat
Occupation
Meat servo
Use Google Maps or Waze and it won't show up in the cluster.
This is incorrect, for me. I still see the upcoming turn. And when I get really close it has the middle of the gauge cluster screen showing the upcoming turn. I hit "back" on the wheel to make it go away so I can see the Eco Coach or whatever so I can modulate the braking and electric on the way out of the corner.

bgalakazam

First Name
Lubo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 500A Lariat 4x4 5.0L
This is clearly a ford setting not an apple one. I hate that it makes my gauges smaller. I use navigation 99% of the time when driving in europe. Also, I will NOT use a google product to track my everymove, speed, place I visit, and farm me for ads. google maps / waze are 100% no-go.

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
This is incorrect, for me. I still see the upcoming turn. And when I get really close it has the middle of the gauge cluster screen showing the upcoming turn. I hit "back" on the wheel to make it go away so I can see the Eco Coach or whatever so I can modulate the braking and electric on the way out of the corner.
You’re getting the upcoming turns in the gauge cluster using Google maps and Waze? I’m definitely not, just Apple Maps for me. I wish I had the others.

I have the 8” cluster with analogue dials, 3.5.2 startup and sync version 21297

DT444T

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 AMB Powerboost Lariat
Occupation
Meat servo
I have the 12" dash. Seems there's a couple other differences between the dashes.

m_bt54

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost Hybrid
Occupation
IT Director
I only get these for Apple Maps and Built in Ford Nav when I am using my iPhone. Nothing from Waze or Google Maps.

I would be interested to see a picture of you using Google/Waze on an iPhone and seeing these pop up.

I have used an Android in the past and Google Maps and I believe Waze both displayed these notifications.

I love this feature and wish I would get these with Google/Waze on iPhone
Sponsored