Anyone try Lasfit for turn signal on XLT

Sneezy

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XL
I came across these bulbs and they looked interesting. Has anyone install ‘em?

https://www.lasfit.com/products/425...-150~yr_2021~zq_xlt~dz_front-tum-signal-light
I love my lasfit lights, I had them on my 22 Maverick (front and rear) as well as my 22 F150. They are nice and bright and they don’t hyperflash. One caveat is on my F150 they did hyperflash on the instrument display, but the bulbs themselves did not hyperflash. They flashed at the normal rate, but I was able to change the settings in Forscan from incandescent to LED and that eliminated the hyperflash on the dash as well. My Maverick had no issues with hyperflashing on the dash display, so just a quirk I guess

They are well worth the price. I’ve found most dual element LED bulbs don’t have much difference in brightness from the running light to turn signal brightness, but these are clear as day

OP
OP
Mosey

Mosey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
So even with the claim of a built-in resistor / decoder you still had hyperflash?

Eighthtry

First Name
Boyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
I have a 2023 F150 XLT. I bought from Diode Dynamics their most powerful bulbs for the rear tails. Not cheap. They came with the usual resistors. I checked the installation to make sure it worked before I started to work on the resistors.

Guess what? No hyperflashing. I never had to install the resistors. The only thing hyperflashing is the inside instrument panel flashers and sound. I can live with that since they are already offensive.

BigShan808

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 STX FX4 2.7 EB SCrew
Installed them on my stock halogens...hella bright! Lights up the intersection at night. Brighter than semi truck ambers. Regardless of the canbus these LEDs don't draw as much power and will hyperflash through the dash. Forscan fix and no hyperflash. Something to note that I've experienced when at a stopped at a light for longer than a minute, both the bulbs and dash will hyperflash even with the Forscan fix.

Sponsored

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Installed them on my stock halogens...hella bright! Lights up the intersection at night. Brighter than semi truck ambers. Regardless of the canbus these LEDs don't draw as much power and will hyperflash through the dash. Forscan fix and no hyperflash. Something to note that I've experienced when at a stopped at a light for longer than a minute, both the bulbs and dash will hyperflash even with the Forscan fix.
Really, I just have hyper flash on my dash with led bulbs. I didn’t do the forscan fix for the dash yet though.

BigShan808

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 STX FX4 2.7 EB SCrew
Not a game changer for me...the ambers are just crazy bright. Really miss it. I had MarsAuto 6k for my Lo/Hi and the LASFit in the amber and my fogs. The hyperflash occurs when I hit the blinker early and sat at long stop lights.
Sponsored