Sponsored

Anyone know what small battery under rear seat is for?

Zyvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Crew, FX4, Lariat

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

clfaye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Hybrid
Thanks Zyvin - I had found that website and wondered if they are legit. It's good to know they are!

Lmarco69

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 powerboast
Do you think it would be okay to use this as a point of power for low draw electronics?

Lmarco69

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 powerboast
Specifically a air bag compressor drawing 7 amps

Sponsored

Harlemox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 PB Platinum
Does anyone know if the isolator on these falls to open or closed if there is no power being fed to it?

I'm wondering if I need to worry about this "aux" battery as well if the truck's main battery gets discharged beyond safe limits/etc, i.e. with all of the folks with phantom drain I'm wondering if that phantom drain may have damaged this smaller AGM battery as well.

RJL1400

First Name
Big Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
formerly had 2008 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
retired
Think this is for the 400w power that you can access from the rear truck bed and inside the truck. I have an xlt no powerboost and I have this under my back passenger seat

Kocakchief

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 2021 Lariat, 2017 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Retired
Secondary battery is for ???? maybe....Has anyone disconnected the primary battery to get attempt a reset of the electronics? I disconnected the primary for 30 minutes, once reconnected the electronics acted as if I had done nothing, all the electronic remained as they were. Do the drawing show if there is a switching device for the secondary battery to feed the computers if the primary is disconnected? 30 minutes is too long for a capacitor to cover the blink. Zyvin could you look at the drawings please?
Why I did this, accident destroyed the front speed/radar/whatever sensor in the front bumper, lost all cruise control even thought I still should of had plain vanilla cruise, then was getting this loud tone over the stereo intermittently, no rime or reason. I did the reset on the system screen, got rid of the tone but no cruise control.