Sponsored

Anyone know the largest Ford dealers in Oregon?

xaiverson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 501a Powerboost
I'm looking for a couple of the largest dealers in Oregon if anyone knows them. I figured I would have a better chance of ordering and allocation at a bigger dealer.

EDIT: That isn't charging above msrp.
Sponsored

FuzzyMichael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT Powerboost
This is pretty much the route I went and it seems to have worked so far. Damerow Ford in Beaverton is who I worked with and have been happy so far. Their whole sales pitch when I ordered on February 4th was they are one of the largest dealers in Oregon and move the most trucks. With that they get a larger allocation of trucks that get built. They started at MSRP but I got them to $2,500 below MSRP which a lot of other dealers in the Portland area refused to do.

Since then it seems to have paid off.
2/4 - Order
2/4 - Email from ford confirming order
3/4 - VIN and build date assigned
3/29 - Built
4/1 - Shipped
4/29 - ETA at dealer

From what I understand that’s an extremely quick turnaround these days for a new order. I don’t know how often their “high volume/allocation” sales pitch actually turns out to work for the average buyer but it did for me.

OP
OP

xaiverson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 501a Powerboost
This is pretty much the route I went and it seems to have worked so far. Damerow Ford in Beaverton is who I worked with and have been happy so far. Their whole sales pitch when I ordered on February 4th was they are one of the largest dealers in Oregon and move the most trucks. With that they get a larger allocation of trucks that get built. They started at MSRP but I got them to $2,500 below MSRP which a lot of other dealers in the Portland area refused to do.

Since then it seems to have paid off.
2/4 - Order
2/4 - Email from ford confirming order
3/4 - VIN and build date assigned
3/29 - Built
4/1 - Shipped
4/29 - ETA at dealer

From what I understand that’s an extremely quick turnaround these days for a new order. I don’t know how often their “high volume/allocation” sales pitch actually turns out to work for the average buyer but it did for me.
Thank you, I did talk to a salesman there today but he didn't mention that. Any clue how they compare to Landmark or others around them?

EDIT: What did you order?

FuzzyMichael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT Powerboost
I’m guessing that some of the bigger dealers in the area would be Landmark or maybe Courtesy Ford but didn’t actually physically visit to get an idea of each operation.
I ordered a XLT 301a Powerboost 6.5’ bed with the CoPilot 2.0 Assist and Tow Tech Package, both of which I was told would delay my order because of the chip shortage. Maybe not opting to the 302a package helped me squeak by.
Sponsored