Sponsored

Anyone install OEM lighted vanity visors with HomeLink ('21 F-150s)?

Nightshade

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford F-150 Lariat | '22 Ford F-350 S/D Tremor
Occupation
Firefighter Superintendent
Has anyone installed a pair of OEM lighted vanity visors with HomeLink on the new 2021 Ford F-150s, with the harness from Grey Boosted Grey Goose or similar? Would love to know how you did this, as a friend is looking to do it on his XLT.
Sponsored

Deleted member 8510

Would love to know this as well!
Very handy for last minute makeup checks ??

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I have. Easy enough. The connector is available and it’s just power and ground you can grab from the console.
Make sure you get the no sunroof option or sunroof option version they are different. Also colors. There is a grey/black and tan I believe.
Works great.
I’ll look up the pigtail part number if you need it

OP
OP
Nightshade

Nightshade

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I have. Easy enough. The connector is available and it’s just power and ground you can grab from the console.
Make sure you get the no sunroof option or sunroof option version they are different. Also colors. There is a grey/black and tan I believe.
Works great.
I’ll look up the pigtail part number if you need it
Awesome! Yes I’m looking for a set in black and the truck has a pano moonroof.

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Awesome! Yes I’m looking for a set in black and the truck has a pano moonroof.
Ok. There is a set on eBay right now. I didn’t do the passenger side no reason for me.
Easy install though. Just need the pigtail from ford and it’s power and ground. Ford sets it as constant on.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150

creamyone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost
Occupation
Ret Army
Is there a part #'s for these? Pigtail, and black non sunroof visor? I would like to do passenger and driver. Are there any right-ups?

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
wpt-1412 is the pigtail for the visor

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
Does anyone know the part numbers for lighted vanity mirrors in black for a truck with no sunroof?

Sponsored

creamyone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost
Occupation
Ret Army
wpt-1412 is the pigtail for the visor

Thanks. So we just need one of these per side? So now to find some lighted mirrors and confidence to install it. I like this idea because i get homelink and lighted mirrors. But iv' also been thinking about getting the review mirror with homelink built in.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
If you have auto dim mirror dont do that.. if not no big deal you can do that route.. I did just the driver side. I didnt see the need in passenger side

creamyone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost
Occupation
Ret Army
Yes i have a auto dim mirror. I believe the homelink rear view mirror only works with factory auto dim mirror trucks. I did it on my toyota and i liked it. But my toyota didn't have a factory homelink option. Still can't find the lighted mirror(non-sunroof) homelink vanity mirrors to try this. Any part #'s.

OP
OP
Nightshade

Nightshade

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Yes i have a auto dim mirror. I believe the homelink rear view mirror only works with factory auto dim mirror trucks. I did it on my toyota and i liked it. But my toyota didn't have a factory homelink option. Still can't find the lighted mirror(non-sunroof) homelink vanity mirrors to try this. Any part #'s.
I would contact or walk in your local Ford parts department, give them your VIN, tell them exactly what you’re looking for and get a quote. I’d recommend going in instead of calling so you can request a print out quote, where it’ll show the part numbers.

creamyone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost
Occupation
Ret Army
Well i went to the dealership and they gave me this part # and said its for a tremor but can't tell if its illuminated or not JL3Z-1504105-BF(driver) & JL3Z-1504104-AF(passenger). I found this thread on the subject also: https://www.f150forum.com/f118/xlt-302a-sun-visor-upgrade-359796/index2/ . Also saw this link : https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/ford-sun-visor-driver-s-side-lh-gl3z1504105gc . alot of the part #'s are similar but i'm not really finding a definitive answer for the 21+. Do the 20 model visors work? Do they look the same? I guess i'm closer than i was but still far away. Anyone else find anypart #'s?
Sponsored