Anyone have real world review on RC strut leveling kit

A_carrillo08

First Name
Adolf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I've done some searching. Trying to chose between the bilstein and rough country strut leveling kit. About a $600 price diff. I fully understand you get what you lay for. But looking to see if anyone is running the RC level kit on there 14gen ford. If so, how is holding up? How do you like it?
Sponsored

BigShan808

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 STX FX4 2.7 EB SCrew
Installed 2" leveling N3 coilovers and V2 struts out back and kept the rear OEM blocks. Truck sits pretty level. Did this back in June of '21 with roughly 8k miles already on my FX4 suspension. Haven't had any issues, light terrain driving and a little play in the sand. Rides the same as it has when first installed. No droop or sag in the suspension. No complaints with this setup so far. Pushing 2 years and about to hit 45k miles (that's 33k miles on this setup and yup I bought my truck to use and pound the pavement on a daily). Guess your miles may vary. So pleased with this setup that I'm upgrading to RC's 6" lift kit on order with the same N3 loaded coilovers and rear struts. Looking to add RC's newer UAC to the kit as well when I get to the install.

Rockman5159

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150 FX4
Occupation
retired
Installed 2" leveling N3 coilovers and V2 struts out back and kept the rear OEM blocks. Truck sits pretty level. Did this back in June of '21 with roughly 8k miles already on my FX4 suspension. Haven't had any issues, light terrain driving and a little play in the sand. Rides the same as it has when first installed. No droop or sag in the suspension. No complaints with this setup so far. Pushing 2 years and about to hit 45k miles (that's 33k miles on this setup and yup I bought my truck to use and pound the pavement on a daily). Guess your miles may vary. So pleased with this setup that I'm upgrading to RC's 6" lift kit on order with the same N3 loaded coilovers and rear struts. Looking to add RC's newer UAC to the kit as well when I get to the install.
I have th Rough Country leveling struts on my 2021 rcsb FX4. No problems. It actually raised it a.. 2.5 inches.e

RLTW175

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 SCrew, STX 5.0
Occupation
Fire Starter/Meat Burner turned Sales Guy (but I still light fires)
2" strut level kit with N3 shocks in the back (2WD Screw). Installed Dec 2021, nary a problem with it over 24k miles on paved/offroad. Truck has about .5" rake. Dramatically increased stability and road presence, while virtually eliminating body roll.

For what its worth, the shop that did my install told me that Hennessy uses the RC kits on their builds. I can not confirm that, but its what I was told.

Ford F-150 Anyone have real world review on RC strut leveling kit f150.001

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
Wouldnt be scared of the RC stuff, we've done some work vehicles with them, good stuff.
Sponsored