Anyone have a Readylift SST 3.5?

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
Looking for feedback, and what size tires are you running?

Looking to see cab height, for garage door :)

Thanks in advance
Sponsored

UPTHECREEK

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Looking for feedback, and what size tires are you running?

Looking to see cab height, for garage door :)

Thanks in advance
Graygoose, I'm running the Readylift 3.5 on my 22 Platinum with 295/65-20 Toyo AT3s on the factory wheels. The tires are 35.1 tall....... No trimming or cutting. I do have 1/4" wheel spacers on the front smooth as silk and just the look I was after. running the 2" blocks in rear that came in the RL kit the cab hieght is 81"

Last edited:

Murdock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Graygoose, I'm running the Readylift 3.5 on my 22 Platinum with 295/65-20 Toyo AT3s on the factory wheels. The tires are 35.1 tall....... No trimming or cutting. I do have 1/4" wheel spacers on the front smooth as silk and just the look I was after. running the 2" blocks in rear that came in the RL kit the cab hieght is 81"
Any photos you can share, by chance? I have this kit sitting in my garage at present. Just waiting on a few other mods before installing it.

MTNMN

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat (2022 F-150 King Ranch On Order)
Ive heard that this kit puts cv angles waaaay out and makes the ride super harsh.

Can you confirm or deny this?

OP
OP
Graygoose2021

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
@UPTHECREEK

Thank you!!!

Yes have pics??

Thanks so much for the help!!!

Sponsored

UPTHECREEK

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Ive heard that this kit puts cv angles waaaay out and makes the ride super harsh.

Can you confirm or deny this?
MTNMN The cv angles are definitely more with the kit. But I think the upper control arm helps out. As far as ride goes it firmer between the lift and the 10 ply tires its to be expected but still not bad being a Platinum . My Ford dealer installed the Readylift and tires at the dealership before I even drove the truck. I wouldn't change a thing

OP
OP
Graygoose2021

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
well I measured, doesn't look like 81" will fit :(

UPTHECREEK

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
well I measured, doesn't look like 81" will fit :(
Well thats stinks..... is it a standard 7 ft tall garage door ? sometimes the doors can be adjusted to go up a little more.

OP
OP
Graygoose2021

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
Well I had a lifted Ram on 35's, and I parked once in the center of the garage, to clean it...and as I backed out, the shark fin caught the door and ripped it off the rollers. It was 'just' tall enough on the sides, but in the center, it was just a tad lower from garage droop, and it caught it. Brought the door down on roof of my Ram. :(

Hobno

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 4x4
Occupation
Sales
MTNMN The cv angles are definitely more with the kit. But I think the upper control arm helps out. As far as ride goes it firmer between the lift and the 10 ply tires its to be expected but still not bad being a Platinum . My Ford dealer installed the Readylift and tires at the dealership before I even drove the truck. I wouldn't change a thing
I like everything I read about this ReadyLift 3.5 SST lift and considering it for my 2022 f150 4WD, but I’m trying to understand how the CV angles are effecting wearing parts. I read places on this forum where people are cautioning against anything over 2.5” leveling because of CV angles. Does the UCA’s that come with the 3.5” kit do anything to reduce the angle? I don’t see the correlation. TIA.

Sponsored

UPTHECREEK

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
I like everything I read about this ReadyLift 3.5 SST lift and considering it for my 2022 f150 4WD, but I’m trying to understand how the CV angles are effecting wearing parts. I read places on this forum where people are cautioning against anything over 2.5” leveling because of CV angles. Does the UCA’s that come with the 3.5” kit do anything to reduce the angle? I don’t see the correlation. TIA.
Hobno I went with the 3.5 SST for a few reasons. # 1 the dealer sold the kit and installed it. #2 If I had of went with a "4 lift it would require cutting ( notching the frame) and there's no going back stock. I had the lift installed as soon as it hit the dealers lot and love the look. My tires are 295/65-20 Toyo AT3s on factory Platinum wheels. As far as CV angles yes they're not stock. will they wear faster.... probably..... not a big deal. its not like replacing a transmission or a engine. Good luck !!!

Hobno

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 4x4
Occupation
Sales
Hobno I went with the 3.5 SST for a few reasons. # 1 the dealer sold the kit and installed it. #2 If I had of went with a "4 lift it would require cutting ( notching the frame) and there's no going back stock. I had the lift installed as soon as it hit the dealers lot and love the look. My tires are 295/65-20 Toyo AT3s on factory Platinum wheels. As far as CV angles yes they're not stock. will they wear faster.... probably..... not a big deal. its not like replacing a transmission or a engine. Good luck !!!
Thanks! I also don’t want to start cutting on a new truck, so I’ll probably go with it.

Hobno

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 4x4
Occupation
Sales
I had the 3.5” SST lift installed a couple weeks ago and I am real happy with the stance, height and ride quality. I wanted to maintain the factory ride and this gave me that option. Still have the stock 33” tires for now but next step will be to upgrade to 35’s.
Sponsored