• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone got/getting a 21 and looking at the Lightning?

solarity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
I ordered a Plat PB on 1/7 and have yet to get it. It currently has an ETA of 7/19. My current ride is a falling apart 2005 MDX. I am not fully sure if I should just hold off on the PB or trade it in at a different date. My wife got a Mach-E and I really like it. It really has taken a bit of the excitement I had for the truck. I am unsure about the trade in value, when the Lightning arrives. Granted I could also wait a few years when they develop the lighting more.
Sponsored

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
I feel like giving the lightning some head start before buying in is a good plan. Since there is no EV trucks widely sold yet, I'm sure there's a good bit of lessons to be learned by the manufacturers. I'm fine with letting early adopters pay for the privilege of identifying those lessons.

mxc27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
I leased my 21 for 24 months (that will start when I get the truck). I'd love the next one to be a Lightning.
Sponsored