First Name
Dwaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch
Occupation
Retired
601A King Ranch....picked up Aug 31. Close to trouble free. Just a little surface rust on the differential. Dealer documented and will correct. 1500 miles and no issues so far. Everything works the way it should. Wife loves it and says it rides better than her 2022 Acura MDX.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ib_jigged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2013 Edge Limited, 2023 Explorer ST
I don't know, I haven't gotten mine yet! :ROFLMAO:

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
KR Powerboost with 7000 miles. No problems.

Bexiga

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Limited PB, 2019 Honda Accord Touring 2.0
Occupation
Operations Supervisor
601A King Ranch....picked up Aug 31. Close to trouble free. Just a little surface rust on the differential. Dealer documented and will correct. 1500 miles and no issues so far. Everything works the way it should. Wife loves it and says it rides better than her 2022 Acura MDX.
Before buying my Limited PB, I was really wanting to buy the 2022 MDX type S, however Type S is still not available so I decided to go with the Limited. We did test drive the MDX A spec, we totally loved it but the only thing I wasn't crazy about was lack of cargo room with third row seating in place. Other then that, I think the MDX is an awesome machine. Having said that, I don't regret getting the Limited PB over the MDX, Even though I'm a hard core Honda fan. I ve had 3 Honda accords in the past, current one is a 2019 accord touring 2.0, 2 honda s2000s and 2 civics. Will continue to buy Honda cars, but as far as trucks go, I will always stick with Ford.

KartRacer25

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 SuperCab Sport 4x4 5.0 3.73 Space White
Occupation
Senior Software Engineer
3,897 mi and still freakin flawless !!! (RCI .25" raw aluminum skid plates on Fedex truck out for delivery right now.... bwah ha haha....)

Last edited:

Sponsored

HCFX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat BAP
Just hit 10k yesterday. All is well, no issues to report. This truck gets more hard miles put on towing close to it's realistic limit than it does empty and it has taken everything I've thrown at it without fanfare. Exceeded expectations with every task, but still keep bouncing the idea around about going heavier duty.

2021KR

First Name
Dwaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch
Occupation
Retired
Before buying my Limited PB, I was really wanting to buy the 2022 MDX type S, however Type S is still not available so I decided to go with the Limited. We did test drive the MDX A spec, we totally loved it but the only thing I wasn't crazy about was lack of cargo room with third row seating in place. Other then that, I think the MDX is an awesome machine. Having said that, I don't regret getting the Limited PB over the MDX, Even though I'm a hard core Honda fan. I ve had 3 Honda accords in the past, current one is a 2019 accord touring 2.0, 2 honda s2000s and 2 civics. Will continue to buy Honda cars, but as far as trucks go, I will always stick with Ford.
We just sold our A spec AWD because after one road trip in the KR, the wife says she's much happier taking trips in the truck. We found the MDX to have too much road noise probably from the Bridgestone tires. We also have a 2018 Honda CR-V Touring she will continue to drive around town. We've owned (3) new Acuras two were TSX models, (3) new Honda Accords, and (2) Civics. We feel the same, Honda/Acura for cars and Ford for trucks.

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
Absolutely no issues that werent fixed by turning it off and back on

SanJuanTech

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT FX4 3.5 302A w/Max Tow
Just about to roll to 7k miles and loving everything about it. The only issue thus far aside from the windshield recall is my sway bar link bolts came loose. Not sure how or why but if you start to hear a rattle coming from your front end check those.
Also wanted to add that a large part of the summer was towing a camper and some off-roading, probably what help loosen the link bolts but they should not have come loose non the less.

Last edited:

Mr. Zog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Sport 3.5L EB, 5.5' Space White
Very happy with mine - no issues after 6,000 miles including several trips towing a camper in the mountains (and a few light 4x4 roads).

Sponsored

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
February delivery- 8K miles several road trips. Besides the weird alarm going off issue that got patched with an OTA I assume since it fixed itself I am happy to say I am “problem” free!!

My only complaints is a very small scratch I found on the tailgate and on passenger door window. Which I was aware of at delivery so it was not any wild surprise after I signed or anything.

SILVERBULLET69

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
YOUR GLOVE BOX LIGHT IS ON
6800 miles so far mechanically sound. Finally got the little blue dot on the speedo and my voice prompt screen randomly pops up on the screen as if i had pushed the button on the steering wheel.

Shooter56

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Lawyer
Lariat Powerboost with 7.2Kw ProPower- Got it in April. 6600 miles 1400 miles towing a Micro Minnie 2100bh. 7 days camping. Daily driver and sport mode enthusiast. Only problem I’ve had is a piece of metal flew up from someone on the interstate and scratched the passenger door panel.
Best vehicle I’ve ever owned. And it’s not even close. Well maybe the 2001 F 250 7.3l, ….. nah.

Last edited:

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
FX4 Lariat Powerboost, ordered March 1st, finally got it July 22nd. Sitting on about 2500 miles so far and about the only gripe I have so far is that sometimes when I "start" the truck with the push button... it only goes into accessory mode until I hit the brake petal and press the start button again.

Other than that...it's been pretty uneventful. It will scoot though if you lean into that go petal...

q2bruiser

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platimun
Feb 2021 Platinum build. 3300 miles, zero problems. But 3300 miles is nothing so who knows.
Sponsored