First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Pacifica Limited & 2021 Loaded Lariat
Occupation
Retired
The only two problems with mine are the Lie O Meter being 2 Mpg too high and the very bad gas mileage done with a calculator. Maybe when it gets more miles on it, this will improve. But I doubt it can improve that much.
Sponsored

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
Nope, not this one either...

discothan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
FX4 Lariat Powerboost, ordered March 1st, finally got it July 22nd. Sitting on about 2500 miles so far and about the only gripe I have so far is that sometimes when I "start" the truck with the push button... it only goes into accessory mode until I hit the brake petal and press the start button again.

Other than that...it's been pretty uneventful. It will scoot though if you lean into that go petal...
This is a safety feature on most modern cars. Feet down on the break to actually start the engine, otherwise it just turns on the electricity for accessories.

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
This is a safety feature on most modern cars. Feet down on the break to actually start the engine, otherwise it just turns on the electricity for accessories.
Yes, I know this. What I should have said is "Sometimes when I press the brake petal and hit the start button, it only goes into accessory mode until I hit the brake petal and press the button again."

ttnuagmada

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Sport FX4 5.0
I've had mine about 3 weeks, I noticed 2 issues with it.

1. rattle coming from the doors. Did the trick with the tape under the door pillars and that fixed the issue.

2. Nav will not show traffic conditions. It will show road closures, but that's it.

Sponsored

Bigtwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Roush F-150, 2019 Edge
Just turned 2K on my 2021 Roush 5.0. Zero issues, zero oil consumption. The truck is a beast.

Sash

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ram1500
I have my f150 on order , but I had 3 ram1500 hemi with ,o’ problems

Tosh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Re-Tired Bicycle Mechanic
4600 miles on my Lariat Powerboost - great truck - my 4th Ford, and this one is the best

Sponsored

JeffC57

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F-150 Lariat Sport 4x4 SCab, '18 Linc MKZ Hyb
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
Just a couple of paint issues and missing Christmas tree bolts in one of the wheel well liners. All addressed during the first week of ownership. It's at 1200 miles & I am taking it in Thursday for a prophylactic oil change. I got nothing else I can have them do during that trip to the dealership. I'd call this a good KC build (7/9/21).

powerboost

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 4x4 Powerboost loaded
Occupation
retired technician
Only complaint I have is FM reception gets weak and fades in hilly areas that none of my other 3 vehicles have. Antenna is old school full length on fender so kinda surprised at poor signal. Also antenna has a lot of wind drag and bows a lot at highway speeds. Oddly, Passenger wiper hits antenna when you flip it up to clean windshield. Powerboost Lariat a joy to drive and at 1300 miles, gear changes smoothing out and mileage over 22 mpg so no real complaint. Just odd things I can live with.

OleCuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch PowerBoost
Mine is two months old tomorrow. About 1150 miles.

No problems so far other than that I'm generally not getting the 24mpg in the city. That may have to do with my route and how I drive, but I'm actually pretty careful about the go-pedal and almost all of my braking is regenerative (mechanical brakes probably look brand new).

Part of the reason my mileage isn't up there may be that so far I've only used regular gas. I think I'll try going to Premium - the bump in mileage may actually pay off given the high prices for gas here in Kalifornia.
Sponsored