Sponsored

Anyone else having issues with tracking sites?

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
Both the ford tracking site as well as the tool on this site seem to not be working, at least for me. Anyone else having issues trying to retrieve their status and/or window sticker right now?
Sponsored

Madman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 Ford Explorers
Occupation
Engineer
Both the ford tracking site as well as the tool on this site seem to not be working, at least for me. Anyone else having issues trying to retrieve their status and/or window sticker right now?
I can login (today is 4/7) and see what I’ve been seeing for 7 weeks now, ‘Ordered’ but not ‘In Production’. (Per my dealership, it was scheduled to build this week, 4/5).

I spoke to my Ford Dealer today and they said their system indicated it is ‘In Production’, a contradiction to what the Tracker site shows. Hmm.

I informed her that last week Ford had announced a 2-week shutdown, beginning coincidentally on 4/5. She was completely unaware of this but thanked me for the info.

There seems to be poor communication between Corporate and the Dealerships, leading to poor communication with customers. Covid supply chain disruptions have clearly also taxed Ford’s operations in other ways.

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Yeah I’m getting a “system error, please try again later” prompt.

OP
OP

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
Yup that’s the exact same error I’m getting as well

chill_will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum 4x4
Occupation
Engineer
Not working for me either...but I’d probably see the same In Production (produced 4/1) status, with no chip and no Built status or ETA in sight.

Sponsored

1fitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I can login (today is 4/7) and see what I’ve been seeing for 7 weeks now, ‘Ordered’ but not ‘In Production’. (Per my dealership, it was scheduled to build this week, 4/5).

I spoke to my Ford Dealer today and they said their system indicated it is ‘In Production’, a contradiction to what the Tracker site shows. Hmm.

I informed her that last week Ford had announced a 2-week shutdown, beginning coincidentally on 4/5. She was completely unaware of this but thanked me for the info.

There seems to be poor communication between Corporate and the Dealerships, leading to poor communication with customers. Covid supply chain disruptions have clearly also taxed Ford’s operations in other ways.
Do you know which plant is affected?

xXChartmanXx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Explorer, 2021 VW ID.4, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
CyberSecurity Engineer
Trying to see if they dropped my truck at the dealer. Was at the car carrier in SD last night. And now the tracker on this site and Ford's is not coming up for me at all. Seeing if its my VIN or everyone.

Thanks!

PS: Thanks for merging this!

Last edited:

Madman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 Ford Explorers
Occupation
Engineer
Do you know which plant is affected?
@1fitty,

This 2 week shutdown was in Dearborn. It has been posted a couple of times on the Forum.

I recall that there was also a shutdown planned elsewhere but didn’t make a point to remember. Apologies.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
where and when (in the order/build process) is the Window Sticker generated?

I have my VIN and the Order Tracker status is at first step Order Confirmed (3/9/21)

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
where and when (in the order/build process) is the Window Sticker generated?

I have my VIN and the Order Tracker status is at first step Order Confirmed (3/9/21)
The window sticker should be generated about 5-7 days before the scheduled build date.

Sponsored

OP
OP

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
System seems to be back up. Noticed I have a new date on my window sticker of 8 Apr but still a blend date of 9 Apr, which I still don’t understand how that works with the KC line down this week. Maybe they’re still able to load the line with the parts perhaps in preparation for starting the line back up next week?

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
My ETA on this site's tracker used to say something stupid like 01-01-1900 but now its blank. I don't know if that's good or bad

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
My ETA on this site's tracker used to say something stupid like 01-01-1900 but now its blank. I don't know if that's good or bad
Mine did that before. The date eventually came back a day or 2 later.

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Nonsense date unfortunately (n)
Sponsored