Sponsored

Anyone else having issues with tracking sites?

Madman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 Ford Explorers
Occupation
Engineer
System seems to be back up. Noticed I have a new date on my window sticker of 8 Apr but still a blend date of 9 Apr, which I still don’t understand how that works with the KC line down this week. Maybe they’re still able to load the line with the parts perhaps in preparation for starting the line back up next week?
@texag -

I've been checking the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking site daily for about 6-7 weeks now, since getting my VIN. (My truck was supposed to have been built Today.) Today, coincidentally, after entering my Customer Order number and VIN, it responds with the message: ''System Error, Please try again later'.

:confused: The poor customer communications and our long waits continue ...
Sponsored

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
@texag -

I've been checking the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking site daily for about 6-7 weeks now, since getting my VIN. (My truck was supposed to have been built Today.) Today, coincidentally, after entering my Customer Order number and VIN, it responds with the message: ''System Error, Please try again later'.

:confused: The poor customer communications and our long waits continue ...
Seems to be up now. I know the tracker is finicky though.

75032Limited

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum & 2021 Limited
I was, but I can now get information today. Still the same "order confirmed" message. I've been bumped twice so I have zero confidence that mine will be built on 4/24 as it stands now. (Info from the other forum that I'm on)

EDIT: I've asked for my weekly update. Fingers crossed that my build date is holding. Ill post it here when I get it

Madman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 Ford Explorers
Occupation
Engineer
I was, but I can now get information today. Still the same "order confirmed" message. I've been bumped twice so I have zero confidence that mine will be built on 4/24 as it stands now. (Info from the other forum that I'm on)

EDIT: I've asked for my weekly update. Fingers crossed that my build date is holding. Ill post it here when I get it
@75032Limited -

I hope you finally have yourself built this month. When you have a moment, can you share the link to the ‘other Forum’ you are on?

Unfortunately, I am not quite as confident about my truck. It was supposedly being built this week, completed by today (4/9) per my Dealer - as recently as Saturday (4/3). Meanwhile, the Ford Tracker still hasn’t even shown it as even being ‘In Production’.

:unsure:

Missing and conflicting information don’t exactly create confidence. Our long wait in the dark continues ...

I do wish you the best of luck on having your truck built by 4/24. Keep us posted!

75032Limited

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
@75032Limited -

I hope you finally have yourself built this month. When you have a moment, can you share the link to the ‘other Forum’ you are on?

Unfortunately, I am not quite as confident about my truck. It was supposedly being built this week, completed by today (4/9) per my Dealer - as recently as Saturday (4/3). Meanwhile, the Ford Tracker still hasn’t even shown it as even being ‘In Production’.

:unsure:

Missing and conflicting information don’t exactly create confidence. Our long wait in the dark continues ...

I do wish you the best of luck on having your truck built by 4/24. Keep us posted!
I appreciate that, thank you. To you as well. Fingers crossed that the dealer is actually giving you straight info, but I'm with you on the confidence level.
I'm staying as patient as I can... This forum and the other help. That and the actual owner reviews / real world usage on You tube.

The other forum that I'm on is F150Forum.com .
I go by JCI09Lariat there. (I've been there since 09' - more like a troll.... don't post much but read / learn a lot) That is the forum that gave me the confidence to convert my 11' from non-nav to factory nav.

EDIT:

I haven't slipped as of today.... Fingers crossed that I stay that way...

Ford F-150 Anyone else having issues with tracking sites? 1617980121876

Sponsored

OP
OP

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
Can anyone more knowledgeable than me tell me if there’s still a chance I could get bumped even though the latest status I had as of last weekend was “sent to plant”?

Ford F-150 Anyone else having issues with tracking sites? 1617980946011

75032Limited

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Can anyone more knowledgeable than me tell me if there’s still a chance I could get bumped even though the latest status I had as of last weekend was “sent to plant”?

1617980946011.jpeg
The KC Plant was idled for this week. Dearborn for 2 weeks. so with a scheduled build day of today and the shut down of this week, I'd take a guess that yours is on the line and waiting for the plant to restart. You might see another update next week that it is built. You've definitely slipped because of the shut down, but how much is unknown until they restart.
I'm definitely not more knowledgeable, but this is what I remember from the other forum and here.

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
No, your build date may be different if it didn't make it in before the shutdown, but you shouldn't get bumped into late April or May.

OP
OP

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
Awesome thanks, that’s what I was figuring. Hopefully the parts are sitting on the line right now just waiting to fire back up next week.
Also anyone know if the “Convoy” & Ramp one details on the window sticker mean? I know I’ve seen other folks saying rail, does this mean it’ll come by truck from KC instead of rail?
Ford F-150 Anyone else having issues with tracking sites? 24BF0320-9AC5-40ED-9F95-56E2CBA11590
Sponsored