Sponsored

Anyone else having issues with Sirius XM over the past few days?

Djansma

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 lariat
Occupation
Retired ford technician (40yrs)
My 2021 lariat is doing the same thing but my problem is only channel 58 every time I start my truck it just says loading if I am on any other channel it is fine.the weird part if I hit the preset or turn the dial up or down the channel comes back. Ford really needs to get their heads out of their a##’s and
put a real software engineer on the problem
Sponsored

Ajzride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E / 65Mustang / 21PB 502A 157"
Occupation
C&A
My 2021 lariat is doing the same thing but my problem is only channel 58 every time I start my truck it just says loading if I am on any other channel it is fine.the weird part if I hit the preset or turn the dial up or down the channel comes back. Ford really needs to get their heads out of their a##’s and
put a real software engineer on the problem
This is because it is pulling channel 58 through your phone instead of over the satellite. During the holidays the channel lineup changed and that channel went online only while a Christmas station was there, and now the truck thinks it has to pull it through your phone's data connection to listen to it. I've tried a refresh on the Sirius side a dozen times to no avail. I called the Ford helpline and they just told me to take it in for service. So clueless.

PlatDrG

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum 4x4 PowerBoost
This happened to me as well after the 2.1 update so used Android audio for XM. Received the 2.3 update over the last week and all is fine with XM.

TarnishedCopper

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Occupation
Retired/Auctioneer
I had the same problem on Saturday 11/13 SiruisXM was very sluggish changing stations, All was fine again yesterday and so far, today. I was contemplating doing a SiriusXM radio refresh. But since it resolved, I didn't try it. Refresh link below.

Refresh Radio- SiriusXM Radio
https://care.siriusxm.com/retailrefresh_view.action#/refreshradio
As an amateur (ham) radio operator, I know there was a major solar flare that happened last week that disrupted a lot of radio communications propagation. That was probably the cause. Things appeared to be returning to normal yesterday (Saturday.)
Sponsored