Sponsored

Anyone else having issues with Sirius XM over the past few days?

Platimatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 701
About three days ago the screen said 'loading,' now even though the xm icon is on the screen it won't react when selected. FM, car play, everything else working fine. Chatted with xm last night and they referred me to another tech line - they sent another signal and still nothing. Said they would 'escalate' to another group. Curious if this is an isolated case, just my truck or if any of you have had similar issues.
Sponsored

sswalters

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Absolutely. Thought at first it was the truck, but its Sirius XM. Was better yesterday.

Ajzride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E / 65Mustang / 21PB 502A 157"
Occupation
C&A
Haven't seen that exact symptom, but definitely having issues with mine as well since Saturday. Push a button to change channels and it can take 2 or 3 minutes to change.

Big Dog Daddy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 5.0 4x4 Ex Cab Antimatter Blue

Sponsored

OP
OP
Platimatter

Platimatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 701
Thanks Big Dog - I've gone that route a few times using the app and then the service line today with no luck. Kind of weird that the icon on the screen won't even engage. The other curious thing is the fact that when in FM (the only view I can get of the xm presets) they all say 'SDAR' - gone are the actual presets for each of the stations.

Stuckey in NC

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT Powerboost
Yes, troubles started for me on the morning of 11/13. Xm would take 2 or so minutes to respond to any user input. Glad to say my XM was back to normal this morning on the way to work.

mj1angier

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch Power Boost
My whole has been twitchy but went hard stupid on Sat. Did a soft reset and that seems to have helped with the lagging stations. I still has a hard time connecting to Iphone corecttly every time. It will also go to xm channel 1 on start up about every 10th start. I feel like it needs a update but so far it's not downloading any.

Ajzride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E / 65Mustang / 21PB 502A 157"
Occupation
C&A
Mine always resets to XM1 if I start the truck within about 30 seconds of shutting it off, like I forgot to roll the windows up or I realized I need to straighten up in a parking spot.

SuvE

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Retired
I have had an "SirrusXM Loading" message ever since updating to power up 1.71. I heard XM have been having problems, but it has been doing this for 6 days now...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Platimatter

Platimatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 701
Exactly what mine is doing, 'Sirius XM loading' message. Can hear the fantasy sports station fine, just can't change the channel. Also when scrolling through channel icons it says 'subscribe' underneath each one. I'm of course a subscriber already.

OP
OP
Platimatter

Platimatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 701
Just got off the phone with Sirius for the third time and the tech stated it is a known issue for the ford 150 radios / trucks with internet capability (which I think is all f150's now) - she mentioned the '360L' radios. As Suve above stated probably has something to do with the latest OTA update since the tech mentioned the internet capable trucks and issues with downloads. I am supposed to get a call from them tomorrow between 8-9AM and will keep the group posted.

OP
OP
Platimatter

Platimatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 701
Well sorry to report they really had nothing to say except that I had a streaming option on my phone that will work in my truck. Of course already aware but they had nothing else to offer. If anyone gets this issue fixed please let the group know.

2021Platinum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
My subscription is acting like it’s up. I got my truck 3 months ago. Isn‘t the factory subscription 5 or 6 months?
Sponsored