Sponsored

Anyone else being told their order is being pushed to 2023 MY?

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
OP
OP

jfox8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Well, I talked to the dealer and they said their contact didn't see anything regarding it being pushed to a 23 MY. I called Ford and they are showing the 23 MY... I traded in a car, still have a truck to drive in the meantime, but I have a lot of money sitting at the dealership (the trade in value does not get taxed). I wonder if this is a dealer allocation issue more than anything else. If it was an issue, I would hope they would have said something. Anyone have any idea on when the 23 MY production actually starts?

smyph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Stuff and thing
I don’t think pushed is the right term. More like canceled. This happened to a lot of people with MY21 orders. You will not be price protected and your dealer will help you make a new order. Ford offered incentives to place a new order. But it wasn’t a push or a bump you straight up canceled.

OP
OP

jfox8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I don’t think pushed is the right term. More like canceled. This happened to a lot of people with MY21 orders. You will not be price protected and your dealer will help you make a new order. Ford offered incentives to place a new order. But it wasn’t a push or a bump you straight up canceled.
As soon as the MY changes can you immediately put in the new order, or is there a period of time before they send on the incentives? I am almost thinking I might go to the dealer the day the new orders open up.

93dpscoupe

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
01 GMC 1500, 93 Mustang LX SSP
Occupation
Product Marketing

Sponsored

hamd1786

First Name
Syed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Tacoma SR, 22 F-150 Lariat
I purposefully choose the most complicated order hoping it gets converted to 23 - neither I am in a rush. Betting on price protection and rebates

Payup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 XLT Sport Special Edition
I purposefully choose the most complicated order hoping it gets converted to 23 - neither I am in a rush. Betting on price protection and rebates

Unfortunately what I've seen/read is that Ford has already told others that 2022 prices will NOT be protected once you have to make a 2023 order. No PCO offer to compensate the rollover either like 2021 to 2022 did.

hamd1786

First Name
Syed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Unfortunately what I've seen/read is that Ford has already told others that 2022 prices will NOT be protected once you have to make a 2023 order. No PCO offer to compensate the rollover either like 2021 to 2022 did.
:cry::cry::cry: then ram 1500 it is

Payup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

hamd1786

First Name
Syed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra TRD all day long over a Ram. Its freshly re-designed! its B.A.

ooo yeahhhh Tundra is definitely way better than a RAM. Unfortunately, Toyota dealers just keep slapping 10k ADM on anything with a GR or TRD badge smh

Sponsored

OP
OP

jfox8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Is this from the Blue Oval Forum? I have not see that yet, but if true, is really bad news.

Payup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Is this from the Blue Oval Forum? I have not see that yet, but if true, is really bad news.

I dont remeber if it was on this forum or the f150forum.com to be honest. But it makes sense from a business side, Ford cant keep losing all this money on vehicles. You got to cut it off and rip the band-aid at some point to get back to profitable.

mikes

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 hondas
I dont remeber if it was on this forum or the f150forum.com to be honest. But it makes sense from a business side, Ford cant keep losing all this money on vehicles. You got to cut it off and rip the band-aid at some point to get back to profitable.
True but doing this doesnt incentivize them to get the trucks built before 2023my
Sponsored