Sponsored

Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet?

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM REBEL (every option)

Bossharp

First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Occupation
Retired USN
I'm hoping my little Regular Cab XL build will go smoothly and fast..I know so many of you have waited such a long time and seen many disappointments along the way. I delayed my order 2 months and now that Ford has worked out a LOT of issues my truck stands the best chance of being a perfect and fast build..

obiwankabaldi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
does anyone know when the Final Preparation scan is done? Is it when the dealer sees the vehicle? Unloaded at the last site where it is trucked to the dealer? Just curious.

Last edited:

Aliass24

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 f150 lariat
Occupation
Fisherman
I was just notified that my truck showed up last night, picking up this afternoon. It was shipped on 4/14 and the tracker had an eta of 5/1-5/14 so definitely unexpected. I was told it has 55 miles on it so I’m not to thrilled about that but it is what it is.

Aliass24

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 f150 lariat
Occupation
Fisherman
does anyone know when the Final Preparation scan is done? Is it when the dealer sees the vehicle? Unloaded at the last site where it is trucked to the dealer? Just curious.
Mines at the dealer but it’s still showing shipped.

Sponsored

SJG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 f150 scsb 4x4 5.0 whipple
I was just notified that my truck showed up last night, picking up this afternoon. It was shipped on 4/14 and the tracker had an eta of 5/1-5/14 so definitely unexpected. I was told it has 55 miles on it so I’m not to thrilled about that but it is what it is.
Picked mine up last night… 13.4miles after PDI. Small Ford dealer in Hollister Ca… they really worked hard to make everything right.

Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? IMG_0743

jp1450

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 King Ranch PB / 2013 F150 King Ranch EB
Your truck might have been chosen for a "random" test drive by Ford before being shipped. While waiting for my truck to be delivered, my dealer had let me take a look at another one on the lot that was custom ordered. It had about 40 miles on it, and there was a note in the center console drink holder with the signature of a Ford employee indicating it had undergone a random pre-ship inspection and test drive. Although, 55 miles does seem like a lot....

GreyGoose

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Platinum 702a
Your truck might have been chosen for a "random" test drive by Ford before being shipped. While waiting for my truck to be delivered, my dealer had let me take a look at another one on the lot that was custom ordered. It had about 40 miles on it, and there was a note in the center console drink holder with the signature of a Ford employee indicating it had undergone a random pre-ship inspection and test drive. Although, 55 miles does seem like a lot....
Mine had 76km (47miles) when it arrived at the dealer. It did ship by train from the Flat Rock assembly plant in Michigan though, so maybe it was first driven to there. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bossharp

First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Occupation
Retired USN
I'm really hoping my Regular Cab XL has low delivery miles.. I don't want some young kid checking out what the 5.0 can do.. I want to do it myself..

RedRaiderTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
PAT trucks will be built at Dearborn. The tooling to install PATs was finished in March.

From what I understand, they were going to do a test run of PAT trucks the first week of April to test the tooling. It appears that was successful because on 4/5 my order was updated to a specific build Date of 5/1 vs "week of 4/29". The first official run of PAT trucks appears to be being built the week of 4/29.

On a side note.. I'm feeling like the 4/29 build week is the first week of "true" Job 2 trucks. The first PAT trucks, the first Lariats with Max-Recline seats (I think). Not sure if there are any other options that I have yet to see.. maybe the 22" Chrome wheels on the Lariat (except for that 1 black Lariat that Sinister 5.0 posted on YT the day after I was asking if anyone had ever seen the 22" chrome wheels a month or so ago. (I swear he's a Ford insider or something).
That is great to hear, Ford confirmed my KR is being built at the Dearborn location. It was originally scheduled for 04/29/24 week. But it did go into production early this week on 04/17. Fingers crossed it will have the PAT.

Sponsored

RedRaiderTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
The PAT was always a job 2 feature. Along with the max recline seats and other things. Job 2 didn’t start till the first week of April. So any trucks built before then were automatically job 1 and wouldn’t have job 2 features. Now the PAT tooling was sample tested the first two weeks and it’s said the first stock and order trucks with it will be coming off the line on the 19th (today)
That is great to hear, Ford confirmed my KR is being built at the Dearborn location. It was originally scheduled for 04/29/24 week. But it did go into production early this week on 04/17. Fingers crossed it will have the PAT. If it started on 04/17, I would think it will be considered finished around the 19th so should have the PAT right?

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM REBEL (every option)
That is great to hear, Ford confirmed my KR is being built at the Dearborn location. It was originally scheduled for 04/29/24 week. But it did go into production early this week on 04/17. Fingers crossed it will have the PAT. If it started on 04/17, I would think it will be considered finished around the 19th so should have the PAT right?
Yeah.. another post in this thread from OscarMike128 he mentioned 4/19 as a first PAT production date. That was an update from my post.

Aliass24

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 f150 lariat
Occupation
Fisherman
Well I picked up my new rig, I was surprised at the amount of rust on the rear axle but I guess that’s expected after sitting 2 months. Overall I’m happy it was worth the wait and I don’t have to check the tracker 10x’s a day anymore. I did have to adjust a crooked exhaust tip but that was easy.
Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? IMG_2584

obiwankabaldi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
Wow. There is hope that I will see mine on Monday. Thanks for all the updates for us still wai
Well I picked up my new rig, I was surprised at the amount of rust on the rear axle but I guess that’s expected after sitting 2 months. Overall I’m happy it was worth the wait and I don’t have to check the tracker 10x’s a day anymore. I did have to adjust a crooked exhaust tip but that was easy.
IMG_2584.jpeg
Laughed at your remark about checking the tracker 10X a day I really thought I was the only one...Nice ride. Congratulations on finally getting it.

Aliass24

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 f150 lariat
Occupation
Fisherman
Wow. There is hope that I will see mine on Monday. Thanks for all the updates for us still wai

Laughed at your remark about checking the tracker 10X a day I really thought I was the only one...Nice ride. Congratulations on finally getting it.
Thank you, the funny thing is that the tracker is still showing shipped and I have no idea why I just checked it again. Lol
Sponsored