Sponsored

Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet?

gh8toes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Traded my '19 platinum for a 2024 King Ranch
Occupation
retired
Seeing all you guys' report that your trucks are being delivered has given me hopes. My truck has been built since 02/14 and been sitting somewhere for who knows what reason. Tracker, chat, and dealer hove not offered any useful information. No choice but to continue to wait. :facepalm:
Your truck must be parked next to my KR. Built 2/14, went to "Built" 3/22, then promised ship 3/27 - 4/2, that got pushed to 4/14 -4/20, and yesterday changed to 4/16 - 4/22. I am not holding my breath. You'll probably get yours before I do as I am seeing Ford shipping trucks to the distant states first. I'm only 30 miles from Dearborn Assy., and could walk to wherever it is parked and drive it home. Ford seems to be ignoring shipments to SE Michigan. Yesterday I was checking the OASIS report for my truck and I saw it said it had a 4G modem in it. 2024s were supposed to get 5G modems. My window sticker even says 5G. I wonder if this was some change Ford made and didn't tell anyone, even though they are still advertising 5G?

Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? oasis.JPG

2024 F150 Technology

Ford’s 2024 F-150 has 5G and doesn’t cost extra for a hybrid
Sponsored

Last edited:

EL5_Zero

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 F150 RCSB Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Ironworker
Your truck must be parked next to my KR. Built 2/14, went to "Built" 3/22, then promised ship 3/27 - 4/2, that got pushed to 4/14 -4/20, and yesterday changed to 4/16 - 4/22. I am not holding my breath. You'll probably get yours before I do as I am seeing Ford shipping trucks to the distant states first. I'm only 30 miles from Dearborn Assy., and could walk to wherever it is parked and drive it home. Ford seems to be ignoring shipments to SE Michigan. Yesterday I was checking the OASIS report for my truck and I saw it said it had a 4G modem in it. 2024s were supposed to get 5G modems. My window sticker even says 5G. I wonder if this was some change Ford made and didn't tell anyone, even though they are still advertising 5G?

2024 F150 Technology

Ford’s 2024 F-150 has 5G and doesn’t cost extra for a hybrid
I had originally received an ETA of 03/08-03/14. After that, chat and dealer says it's pending a shipping update from transporter. I was hoping I would receive my truck on time for a trip I'm planning to Utah this weekend. That's not happening anymore, so I stopped checking back with the dealer. The only positive outcome is that my dealership is now offering $2,500.00 incentives towards a 2024 starting 04/17. So I'll just wait and take advantage of the savings.

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM REBEL (every option)
PAT trucks will be built at Dearborn. The tooling to install PATs was finished in March.

From what I understand, they were going to do a test run of PAT trucks the first week of April to test the tooling. It appears that was successful because on 4/5 my order was updated to a specific build Date of 5/1 vs "week of 4/29". The first official run of PAT trucks appears to be being built the week of 4/29.

On a side note.. I'm feeling like the 4/29 build week is the first week of "true" Job 2 trucks. The first PAT trucks, the first Lariats with Max-Recline seats (I think). Not sure if there are any other options that I have yet to see.. maybe the 22" Chrome wheels on the Lariat (except for that 1 black Lariat that Sinister 5.0 posted on YT the day after I was asking if anyone had ever seen the 22" chrome wheels a month or so ago. (I swear he's a Ford insider or something).

CarbonMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 XL Regular Cab
so I finally got the message the truck has arrived to the dealer, I ordered a platinum, 6.5 bed, fx4, 702A, all black and with a lot of specs, but I placed the order in September with the PAT and as many mentioned yes it didn't arrived like that even that the dealer ensure it was coming with the PAT because they were told my truck was built in February all trucks built on and after 2/16 were being built with the PAT, so long story short It didn't arrived with it.

I called ford and they told that was the first plan to have all trucks built on 2/16 to have PAT but it changed to march and then as it is now they don't know yet when that will be available, so even ford don't know what a mess they are doing, so im not taking the truck in case any of you need one like that you guys can contact the Hacienda Ford Eric is the sales man ‭ (956) 369-9778‬

Also I asked Ford when can I placed an order and make sure it has the PAT she said they don't have that date yet since it has changed a few times already.
Sucks that your truck shows up and was not correct!

Nice to see February blend dates arrive at the dealer.
Did your tracker update with a Built and Shipped date prior to your truck showing up?

jp1450

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 King Ranch PB / 2013 F150 King Ranch EB
Just got off the phone with my dealer, and my 2024 KR has arrived at the dealership! Plan to pick it up this evening. Woohoo!!!

Overall, my process went very smoothly. Ordered and confirmed on 2/14, build scheduled on 3/15, built 4/5, shipped 4/6 via rail, arrived at dealership 4/18. That's 9 weeks in total, which seems pretty quick given the recent issues others have faced. Hope they remembered everything...

Sponsored

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 F-150 XL 4x4 RCSB Carbonized Gray
Occupation
Retired USAF Medic
6.5 months and still waiting.................. :cautious: :sadface::mad:

jasonkosi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Bronco, 2024 RCSB on order
6.5 months and still waiting.................. :cautious: :sadface::mad:
Sucks. My dealer told me they received an internal memo regarding a hail storm that affected the KC plant in March. Sounds like the delays some of us KC builds are seeing may be due to them needing bodywork done before they ship out.

Xman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ram 1500, 2024 F150 Lariat on order
Doesn't damage like that have to be declared?

WestTex277

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Recon
Occupation
Oilfield
Well it actually arrived today. This coming Monday would have been 7 months to the day since I ordered it. Im
Still a little shocked it’s finally here. Worth the wait? Absolutely. Now I plan to never come back to this particular thread after checking it multiple times a day since it started. Good luck all!
Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? IMG_9865

Aliass24

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 f150 lariat
Occupation
Fisherman
Well it actually arrived today. This coming Monday would have been 7 months to the day since I ordered it. Im
Still a little shocked it’s finally here. Worth the wait? Absolutely. Now I plan to never come back to this particular thread after checking it multiple times a day since it started. Good luck all!
IMG_9865.jpeg
Nice, how’s the undercarriage look after sitting all that time.

Sponsored

WestTex277

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Recon
Occupation
Oilfield
Nice, how’s the undercarriage look after sitting all that time.
Didn’t have time to check it today. I’ll get you a picture tomorrow. Gonna look it over real good.

REALXC

First Name
Alexandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Sucks that your truck shows up and was not correct!

Nice to see February blend dates arrive at the dealer.
Did your tracker update with a Built and Shipped date prior to your truck showing up?
yes actually mine shows built then it went back to order confirmed for a day and then on the following day I received a text from Ford and the tracker updated to shipped. and then I got a message from the dealer that the truck was expecting to be delivered in the next 4 days and it was accurate

REALXC

First Name
Alexandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
They just recently started job 2 builds, so a truck built in Feb. would definitely not have it. Your dealer should have known that. Sweet looking ride though!
yes its very confusing for us as customers, one I talked to the chat they told me by march the PAT was available then the dealer told me the trucks built in February had the PAT then by phone with Ford they told me the plan was February and then it was delayed to March and now they don't have a date for the PATs so its all confusing I want to place a new order but im not sure how this is gonna work

REALXC

First Name
Alexandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
PAT trucks will be built at Dearborn. The tooling to install PATs was finished in March.

From what I understand, they were going to do a test run of PAT trucks the first week of April to test the tooling. It appears that was successful because on 4/5 my order was updated to a specific build Date of 5/1 vs "week of 4/29". The first official run of PAT trucks appears to be being built the week of 4/29.

On a side note.. I'm feeling like the 4/29 build week is the first week of "true" Job 2 trucks. The first PAT trucks, the first Lariats with Max-Recline seats (I think). Not sure if there are any other options that I have yet to see.. maybe the 22" Chrome wheels on the Lariat (except for that 1 black Lariat that Sinister 5.0 posted on YT the day after I was asking if anyone had ever seen the 22" chrome wheels a month or so ago. (I swear he's a Ford insider or something).
hope thats right I want to place another order but even ford when I called they didn't know when that was gonna be available, when I asked the dealer if I can place another order they told me they won't take it until they are told by Ford that the PAT is for sure available so im stuck and confused in all this.

OscarMike128

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Ford F-150 XLT sport, 24 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Project Manager
hope thats right I want to place another order but even ford when I called they didn't know when that was gonna be available, when I asked the dealer if I can place another order they told me they won't take it until they are told by Ford that the PAT is for sure available so im stuck and confused in all this.
The PAT was always a job 2 feature. Along with the max recline seats and other things. Job 2 didn’t start till the first week of April. So any trucks built before then were automatically job 1 and wouldn’t have job 2 features. Now the PAT tooling was sample tested the first two weeks and it’s said the first stock and order trucks with it will be coming off the line on the 19th (today)
Sponsored