Sponsored

Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet?

F150Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 Platinum, 2024 F150 Platinum Plus
Occupation
Retired USCG, Retired Federal Civil Service
Finally an update...hopefully this is a sign that mine will be shipped soon.

It never went to built or had a date for built but today it went back to 'order confirmed'.

aaaaaa.png

Got my fingers crossed!
Glad to see some positive movement on the trucks built in mid-February! Hoping your truck shows up real soon. This gives me a bit of hope that mine will be "out the door" soon, too (stuck "in production" purgatory since 2/13).

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
Glad to see some positive movement on the trucks built in mid-February! Hoping your truck shows up real soon. This gives me a bit of hope that mine will be "out the door" soon, too (stuck "in production" purgatory since 2/13).
Think we will get some positive movement for the orders from October that are still not scheduled? J/k - hope you get your truck soon!

OshKosh22

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lariat PB BAP
Occupation
Banking
For those that have taken delivery and paid for your F-150, were there any discounts off of MSRP or special dealer discounts? When I placed my order end of November not many manufacturers were below MSRP, now I am seeing 2024 Sierra Denalis and AT4s marked $7-$9K off of MSRP....I am not a Ford loyalist and those were the models I was deciding between when I ultimately went with the F-150 Lariat....well fast forward 5 months and not even being scheduled yet, the cheaper GMCs in-stock are very tempting.....

Sponsored

EL5_Zero

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 F150 RCSB Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Ironworker
Finally an update...hopefully this is a sign that mine will be shipped soon.

It never went to built or had a date for built but today it went back to 'order confirmed'.

aaaaaa.png

Got my fingers crossed!

Don't get too excited, most of us have been waiting over 2 months since tracker went back to order confirmed. My truck was supposedly scheduled to arrive March 8-14. Not a single update from tracker or dealer, they simply just don't know when the truck will arrive.

WestTex277

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Recon
Occupation
Oilfield
I went into production on 2/1. My truck arrived at the dealer yesterday and is being prepped for hopefully a Friday pickup. Rail from Michigan to Amarillo TX only took 9 days. I thought that was quick. Here are my dates for reference:
Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? IMG_9854

Kidder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 3.5EB SCREW 157"
For those that have taken delivery and paid for your F-150, were there any discounts off of MSRP or special dealer discounts? When I placed my order end of November not many manufacturers were below MSRP, now I am seeing 2024 Sierra Denalis and AT4s marked $7-$9K off of MSRP....I am not a Ford loyalist and those were the models I was deciding between when I ultimately went with the F-150 Lariat....well fast forward 5 months and not even being scheduled yet, the cheaper GMCs in-stock are very tempting.....
@Granger Ford in Iowa offers 4 percent UNDER invoice on F-150 orders. I drove up from DFW to pick up my 22 (it was 3 percent under). No one in the metroplex could come close to touching that. You're only four hours from Granger.

OshKosh22

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lariat PB BAP
Occupation
Banking
@Granger Ford in Iowa offers 4 percent UNDER invoice on F-150 orders. I drove up from DFW to pick up my 22 (it was 3 percent under). No one in the metroplex could come close to touching that. You're only four hours from Granger.
Yeah that’s a great deal…but I don’t really want to start the entire process over with ordering

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM REBEL (every option)
Yeah that’s a great deal…but I don’t really want to start the entire process over with ordering
If your leasing, the residuals are really good right now. My dealer said on my Lariat, they are at 72% for a 3 year/10K right now! I seem to remember "normal" being in the high 50s to low 60% range.

Sponsored

TheDIG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F150 Lariat
I ordered through Granger back in December and got their 4% below invoice deal, so well below the MSRP on the sticker. At delivery, I was expecting an additional $1500 off ($1000 certificate from Ford and a $500 first responder discount). Granger 'found' me an additional $2000 from Ford, but I couldn't use the First Responder discount on top of it. So I got a total of an additional $3000 off. At the end of the day, I was about 10k below the MSRP on the sticker. No other dealer could even come close to the price so it was well worth the trip out to Iowa (I'm in PA).

OshKosh22

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lariat PB BAP
Occupation
Banking
I ordered through Granger back in December and got their 4% below invoice deal, so well below the MSRP on the sticker. At delivery, I was expecting an additional $1500 off ($1000 certificate from Ford and a $500 first responder discount). Granger 'found' me an additional $2000 from Ford, but I couldn't use the First Responder discount on top of it. So I got a total of an additional $3000 off. At the end of the day, I was about 10k below the MSRP on the sticker. No other dealer could even come close to the price so it was well worth the trip out to Iowa (I'm in PA).
Thats a great deal. Wonder if my dealer could come close to matching...

smoqinhill

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ordered 2024 XLT F150, Silverado 1500
Occupation
Retired
Thats a great deal. Wonder if my dealer could come close to matching...
They may. Get a price from Granger and take it into your dealer.

I did just that and my dealer came within $500 of Granger's price of 4% below invoice for my 2024 order which saved me a trip to Iowa.
I also went yesterday to sign the papers on my truck that was finally delivered and told my salesman I was also interested in the Ford ESP and showed them the price I got from Granger, at $50 above invoice not expecting they would entertain the thought, and they surprisingly MATCHED the price. You never know until you ask.
I don't think they ever had anyone bring in Granger quotes before to negotiate, and apparently they wanted to sell a truck.

OscarMike128

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Ford F-150 XLT sport, 24 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Project Manager
Sounds like you already made up your mind to me!
Sponsored