Sponsored

Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet?

obiwankabaldi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
All of these stories amaze me. Unbelievable that the process is so broke. The tracker seemed like such a great tool when I first ordered in Nov. Since then the process has been Voodoo. And the dealers don't seem to have any better idea than chat or the tracker, that are also of no use. Just crossing my fingers that the truck does not have any issues once it does arrive.
Sponsored

Masshole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24' Lariat
Occupation
retired
New here. I've been lurking ever since I ordered my 24' Lariat. I took a bit of an odd path. I live in Massachusetts and ordered through Lebanon Ford in Ohio. The reason for this is they offer the dealer installed options of the 3.0L Whipple blower & Ford performance sport exhaust amongst a slew of others that still keep the factory warranty. So I ordered a 24' Lariat SCREW in carbonized grey metallic, with the BAP, bed utility package, 502A, 5.0L eng., 10 speed trans. 3.73 rear end, spray in bed liner, soft folding tonneau, wheel well liners, & black interior. Order date was 12 Jan 24. Just got the build date the other day, it's 20 May 24. I'm hoping to see the truck sometime in mid to late june based off of build/shipping times & the additional time to install the dealer installed options

Logan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150 King Ranch
Looking forward to seeing the color in person. Mine was built 3/31 and I am waiting........
Picked it up last night. It’s is a pretty sweet color. I would place it between stone gray and kodiak brown. It most definitely is not as brown as the build and price looks. It changes color depending on the light though. The smoked truffle interior goes really well with it. I’m 100% glad I went with that. Antimatter or rapid red were my 2nd choices. But my dad’s 22 is rapid red so I couldn’t have the same color as him. 😂 I’ll post some pictures after work tonight

obiwankabaldi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
Picked it up last night. It’s is a pretty sweet color. I would place it between stone gray and kodiak brown. It most definitely is not as brown as the build and price looks. It changes color depending on the light though. The smoked truffle interior goes really well with it. I’m 100% glad I went with that. Antimatter or rapid red were my 2nd choices. But my dad’s 22 is rapid red so I couldn’t have the same color as him. 😂 I’ll post some pictures after work tonight
Would love to see more pictures. Mine is close but no exact delivery window yet....

Sponsored

Logan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150 King Ranch
Would love to see more pictures. Mine is close but no exact delivery window yet....
Here are some pics. It’s pretty sunny today. They are a pretty good representation of the color. It does look kind of dark, shiny grey in the bright sun. It’s pretty cool actually. I couldn’t get a good up close pic of the paint because it’s so shiny it’s like a mirror in the camera and all you could see was the reflection of my building at work

Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? IMG_4836

Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? IMG_4837

Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? IMG_4839

Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? IMG_4840

Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? IMG_4838

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Just picked up my Lariat from Granger… seamless experience and very very happy with the new ride
Here’s Chip with my truck at handover
😎
IMG_9162.jpeg
Congratulations on your new ride! 🎉 We hope you love it as much as we do!

Bossharp

First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Occupation
Retired USN
My clock started today for a Regular cab XL short bed..I truly hope to see Iowa in July lolol!

Sponsored

smoqinhill

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ordered 2024 XLT F150, Silverado 1500
Occupation
Retired
Tired of waiting.
Believe me I know the feeling. When the dealer called this morning to say my truck was in if I wanted to take a look at it.
I think he sounded surprised when I told him since it hasn't been prepped yet and is supposed to rain for the next 2 days, I would wait until next week to take a look. Told him waiting for 2 1/2 months after it was built with no real updates of what the issue was and having to cancel a planned trip because of it, kind of diminished the excitement I initially had. Another week or so wasn't going to make much difference now.
Sponsored