Sponsored

Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet?

jp1450

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 King Ranch PB / 2013 F150 King Ranch EB
Update: made it to the dealer today. Will be picking the Darkened Bronze Lariat tomorrow evening!

Just for clarity sake:
Ordered 11/7
Scheduled on 12/7 for week of 2/12
In production: 2/15 (sat “in production” hell) until 3/31 (changed to built)
Shipped: 4/1
At dealer: today 4/8
Brought home: tomorrow 4/9!

Woohoo!!! Congratulations! Post pictures when you get it. Would love to see that color.
Sponsored

Aliass24

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 f150 lariat
Occupation
Fisherman
Update: made it to the dealer today. Will be picking the Darkened Bronze Lariat tomorrow evening!

Just for clarity sake:
Ordered 11/7
Scheduled on 12/7 for week of 2/12
In production: 2/15 (sat “in production” hell) until 3/31 (changed to built)
Shipped: 4/1
At dealer: today 4/8
Brought home: tomorrow 4/9!
Your lucky, can you let us know if there seems to be more rust than usual for the amount of time it’s been sitting? Mine was in production 2/13 then showed built on 3/27 but I’m still waiting to be shipped.

CarbonMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 XL Regular Cab
Very nice to see February build being delivered!
Gives hope that my truck could have shipped when the tracker updated with a “built” date.

Keep the updates and delivery photos coming gentlemen!

Logan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150 King Ranch
Woohoo!!! Congratulations! Post pictures when you get it. Would love to see that color.
She sent me these this morning when she got her first look at it. I’ll take some more when I actually have it tomorrow.

Logan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150 King Ranch
Your lucky, can you let us know if there seems to be more rust than usual for the amount of time it’s been sitting? Mine was in production 2/13 then showed built on 3/27 but I’m still waiting to be shipped.
Will do. I was worried that with it sitting so long it would have issues. Fingers crossed it’s all good

Sponsored

jp1450

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
She sent me these this morning when she got her first look at it. I’ll take some more when I actually have it tomorrow.

That's a beauty! I'm excited for you! Is it similar to the Kodiak Brown, but maybe a little lighter? my 2013 KR was Kodiak Brown, and I was was always getting compliments about it.

Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? 2013 King Ranch

Logan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150 King Ranch
That's a beauty! I'm excited for you! Is it similar to the Kodiak Brown, but maybe a little lighter? my 2013 KR was Kodiak Brown, and I was was always getting compliments about it.

2013 King Ranch.jpg
Haha that is the exact truck I’m trading in!! I’ll let you know tomorrow how it compares. I have not seen the color in person but everyone seems to rave about how nice it looks. I like the look of the smoked truffle interior too. Think it’s gonna go well together

jp1450

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Haha that is the exact truck I’m trading in!! I’ll let you know tomorrow how it compares. I have not seen the color in person but everyone seems to rave about how nice it looks. I like the look of the smoked truffle interior too. Think it’s gonna go well together

Nice! I agree - it looks great. Post some close-up photos when you get a chance. I think there others here waiting to see this color as well.

I passed my 2013 KR on to my son a couple of weeks ago. Never had an issue with it, but after 11 years, I thought it was time to update my ride. I went with the Star White Metallic Tri-Coat this time. It should be here by the end of the month. Until then, I have no wheels except for the lawn mower. Guess I will have to George Jones it until then...

Last edited:

BigEFord4Lyfe

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 2.7L EcoBoost , 2024 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Sales Rep
Guys, I have had a blast since I got mine Friday evening. WOW what a truck . Looks beautiful , drives even better and the technology is flawless !!!! Just booked a trip to the beach and can't wait !! Worth every penny !!!!!

Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? IMG_0778

Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? IMG_0776

Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? IMG_0773

Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? IMG_0777

Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? IMG_0775

Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? IMG_0772

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 xlt-PB-screw-6..5’ ordered 10/13
Happy for you guys that are getting trucks delivered, I ordered a XLT in Sept of 23 and according to Chip at Granger it’s been built since 1/17 but sitting in a lot somewhere. Last time I called Chip he had no updates
The wait goes on
I’ve ordered an xlt, too. At about the same time 10/13, in production 1/18 (blend date the same) was also told it’s built s and sitting offsite. Maybe our trucks are hanging out together.
helluva thing to see trucks ordered after ours being built and delivered.

Sponsored

Aliass24

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 f150 lariat
Occupation
Fisherman
My f150 lariat went into production on 2/13 and then showed built on 3/27 its current status. I have 3 ford dealerships within 20 minutes of where I live in NJ and all they have are xl’s, xlt’s and stx nothing higher. I ran all the vins of the higher trims supposedly in transit through the tracker and everyone is awaiting shipment even the trucks that were built a week or two ago, anybody have any idea why.

obiwankabaldi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
Retired

Looking forward to seeing the color in person. Mine was built 3/31 and I am waiting........

gh8toes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Traded my '19 platinum for a 2024 King Ranch
Occupation
retired
So this morning I get another email from Ford that tells me NOTHING. Go to track my order and information is still the same - ordered 10/11, scheduled 2/12, in production 2/15, built 3/22, but still no shipment to dealer. Shipment was supposed to take place 3/27 - 4/2, but that was changed to 4/14 - 4/20 after 4/2 came and went. Why send me this worthless email telling me they are still doing nothing, again? All the while, retail order shipments are prioritized over special order shipments. A high school Junior Achievement club could do a better job scheduling deliveries than Ford is doing. I can't believe such a large company can screw up so badly. No wonder the stock price is so low. I bet if mine was an EV order, that no one wants to buy, it would have been shipped months ago. Ford's EV program will replace the Edsel as one of their bigger and costly blunders. I can always count on Ford to forget the term "Customer Service" ever existed. And while the clock continues to tick away, my current truck continues to lose trade in value, and Ford doesn't give a dam, nor will they compensate anyone for enduring all their delays.

Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? Track.JPG

smoqinhill

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ordered 2024 XLT F150, Silverado 1500
Occupation
Retired
The tracker still hasn't updated for my XLT. Went from built as of 3/20 waiting to ship, back to order received on 4/8. Figured that was good news from what I have read. Dealer called yesterday to say my truck had shipped but no ETA yet. Dealer called this morning to say the truck was delivered last night actually. Salesman said when they got to work this morning the delivery driver was sleeping in their lot waiting to unload.
Since it hasn't had time to even prep yet and it's supposed to rain for the next 2 days straight here. I told him I would wait till next week to look at it.
At least it's here. After waiting 6 months since the time I placed my order and over 2 months since it was built, another few days isn't going to make much difference.
Sponsored