Sponsored

Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet?

OP
OP
Ford4Life

Ford4Life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Explorer ST
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Why didn't you get Ford to add the bedliner? Is your dealer cheaper than Ford?

Every dealer in the DFW area is $700 so the one offered from Ford is cheaper. When I asked Chip at Granger, he said they don't do bedliners so I just ordered mine with one from the factory.
My dealership does it for the same price as it would come from the factory. I'm sure it's a way for them to make an extra few bucks and that's fine with me considering it's the same price. I've got friends and family that work at the dealership so I'm happy to support them however I can.
Sponsored

Ryan.B

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT PowerBoost BAP
I do things differently. If i know you served and can’t pull a certificate from id.me, I’ll just give a $500 discount with no questions. You give your life to protect our country and this is one of my way to show my gratitude.

*edit: I was replying for an earlier post about the military discount.

REALXC

First Name
Alexandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Truck arrived at the dealership today 😊. Spray in liner going in then picking her up at the end of the week!
1000005397.jpg
looking good, I just notice the Ford logo on the windshield upper in the middle is that an sticker? or is it coming from factory, also its a platinum right? did you get the new tailgate or didn't order it with that.

forbizon

First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150
Is the quality of a dealership installed bedliner the same as the factory? I somehow trust a team that only makes this the whole day at the factory more than the local dealer mechanics that might do one per month.

Last edited:

30snack

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 King Ranch, 2022 Bronco
Is the quality of a dealership installed Berliner the same as the factory? I somehow trust a team that only makes this the whole day at the factory more than the local dealer mechanics that might do one per month.
Most dealers just contract it out to local shops that do it all day.

Sponsored

Xman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ram 1500, 2024 F150 Lariat on order
The 2023s I looked at had full-size tires on a steel rim, the same make and size as the other four. A real full-size spare is a requirement for me because I spend time deep in the wilderness where temporary spares do not belong. After seeing them on the 2023s, I was expecting them on the 24s. Especially for the off-road versions.
Granger told me the 2024 Lariat they received had a temporary 265/70/18 spare tire. The Lariat comes with 275/60/20s. The temp's radius is .2" less.

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
Granger told me the 2024 Lariat they received had a temporary 265/70/18 spare tire. The Lariat comes with 275/60/20s. The temp's radius is .2" less.
I can say that the Tremor comes with a full size matching spare wheel and tire. I think at one point there was an option with the snow plow package.

OP
OP
Ford4Life

Ford4Life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Explorer ST
Occupation
Financial Advisor
looking good, I just notice the Ford logo on the windshield upper in the middle is that an sticker? or is it coming from factory, also its a platinum right? did you get the new tailgate or didn't order it with that.
Ya it's a Platinum, it doesn't have the PAT as it's a job 1 build. And I believe that Ford logo is permanent. My current platinum has it, too.

Nike23

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
So my platinum 702A had been in blue island Illinois since the 17th o March waiting to get picked up. That’s what chat was telling me and had no rail# available

As of today, it somehow managed to get to Spokane Washington at ramp 7C, which is a 2 hour drive from the dealership.

Before today, I had talked to ford chat on Saturday. So for those of you waiting for your trucks to get picked up, you might not even get a rail#, it’ll just show up lol. So maybe it took about 2 weeks on a rail car? I doubt it would have gotten there in 2 days lol

Sponsored

WestTex277

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Recon
Occupation
Oilfield
I haven’t had an update on mine in almost 2 months, both dealer and ford haven’t been able to tell me anything, very frustrating being kept in the dark on a truck I’m paying so much for

IMG_1690.png
my truck went into production on 2/1 and finally went to built on 3/30. So maybe yours is in line shortly after mine (from looking at your production date) and will move to built this week. Guess they are slowly fixing whatever QC issue was going on.

forbizon

First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150
Should be getting mine this week. As with many others, tracker went from built back to “ordered” when it was shipped, and at that time was given a delivery window of 4/10 to 4/16 by ford chat. I am in Seattle and it was sent through Canadian National Railways. From what I could gather the train travelled inside Canada for most of the way.
I dropped by the dealership last Saturday, and already signed all the papers for the finance to lock in the 3.9% interest rate for 36 months. Nobody knows what will be the interest rate from 4/3 onwards, they told me they will charge $500 to do the financing again if rates drop, I thought it was a good compromise.
On Saturday they told me that the truck was in a train already in town, but the train still needed to make its way to the local parking lot (they even showed me an aerial image of the lot), unload the vehicle, and then the vehicle needs to be picked up by the trailer. They said the SLA to unload the vehicle from the train is 72 hours, and another 72 hours to put it into the trailer and be taken to the dealership. This is the maximum, sometimes both things happen on the same day.

Yesterday Ford online tracker moved back from “Ordered” to “Built”, and today it went to “Shipped” (it had never shown shipped before). I just email my salesman to ask if this means the truck is on the trailer.

Ordered: January 10
Scheduled: January 18
In production: March 7
Blend date: March 15
Built: March 18
Shipped (actual): March 18
Shipped (on the tracker): April 2

703A platinum plus with spray in bedliner and a factory installed tonneau cover.

obiwankabaldi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
Good news all around. Some of these are finally arriving. Looks like between 10 days to 2 weeks from "BUILT" notice to delivery. Got my built notice on the 31st so hopefully by mid April I will have it.

F150Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 Platinum, 2024 F150 Platinum Plus
Occupation
Retired USCG, Retired Federal Civil Service
Should be getting mine this week. As with many others, tracker went from built back to “ordered” when it was shipped, and at that time was given a delivery window of 4/10 to 4/16 by ford chat. I am in Seattle and it was sent through Canadian National Railways. From what I could gather the train travelled inside Canada for most of the way.
I dropped by the dealership last Saturday, and already signed all the papers for the finance to lock in the 3.9% interest rate for 36 months. Nobody knows what will be the interest rate from 4/3 onwards, they told me they will charge $500 to do the financing again if rates drop, I thought it was a good compromise.
On Saturday they told me that the truck was in a train already in town, but the train still needed to make its way to the local parking lot (they even showed me an aerial image of the lot), unload the vehicle, and then the vehicle needs to be picked up by the trailer. They said the SLA to unload the vehicle from the train is 72 hours, and another 72 hours to put it into the trailer and be taken to the dealership. This is the maximum, sometimes both things happen on the same day.

Yesterday Ford online tracker moved back from “Ordered” to “Built”, and today it went to “Shipped” (it had never shown shipped before). I just email my salesman to ask if this means the truck is on the trailer.

Ordered: January 10
Scheduled: January 18
In production: March 7
Blend date: March 15
Built: March 18
Shipped (actual): March 18
Shipped (on the tracker): April 2

703A platinum plus with spray in bedliner and a factory installed tonneau cover.
Still nothing but crickets...for my Platinum Plus (703A) which was ordered 12/11, built 2/13 and in production since that time. Keeping my fingers crossed that I receive some positive feedback about the truck this week.

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
I added it to my truck and it had a blend date on March 13th. By March 26th, it had arrived Granger with 12 miles on the odometer. It is still at Granger and will be until next week when I get a chance to go pick it up.

I wouldn't say it adds that many more miles nor adds that much more time. I think this is what dealers just tell people so they can sell their bedliners and make money. If your dealer is cheaper than Ford, that would be another thing altogether but added time and miles aren't a factor.

Final.jpg
Man, I am excited for you. Let me know how Granger, IA is doing and post those pics!
Sponsored