Sponsored

Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet?

TheDIG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F150 Lariat
UPDATED: Apologies to all. I did get an email (it was in my spam folder). That being said, all it says is that I will hear from them again in 45 days (from Feb 16). It doesn't say anything about how to track status.
Not much to do until you get a VIN and the scheduling email. In my case it was about 3 weeks. Then you'll have access to the 'tracking' button. Placed my order on 12/27. Got my scheduled email on 1/18. If you're a higher trim, it doesn't surprise me that you haven't been scheduled yet. Hopefully soon!
Sponsored

rgeorge

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F-150 Platinum
Not much to do until you get a VIN and the scheduling email. In my case it was about 3 weeks. Then you'll have access to the 'tracking' button. Placed my order on 12/27. Got my scheduled email on 1/18. If you're a higher trim, it doesn't surprise me that you haven't been scheduled yet. Hopefully soon!
Exactly what I needed to know -- thanks a million. Can't wait to get my new truck -- Rapid Red KR.

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 F-150 XL 4x4 RCSB Carbonized Gray
Occupation
Retired USAF Medic

rgeorge

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F-150 Platinum

Logan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150 King Ranch
Quick question - how do you get access to these Ford updates on your order? I placed an order in February and was told by the dealer that I will get an email from Ford once it goes into production and that is when I can track it. Is that right?
Once you get your email with the VIN is when you can track the order

Sponsored

Logan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150 King Ranch
I appreciate all these comments. I've been given a build date starting the week of 4/22 and been assigned a VIN. By the responses that everyone has received, I'm guessing it will be the middle of June or July before I'll see it. Does that seem about right?
Hopefully they got all of the quality things, that put the early one on hold, figured out and they can get them shipping faster as they produce them instead of letting them pile up

Logan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150 King Ranch
Good for you; hope you are sporting around in that new truck soon! Hopefully my truck is out the door right behind yours; my production date was 2/12.
Best of luck! I hope yours get moving soon as well. We’ll see how long it actually takes for them to get it shipped to the dealer here in Illinois

CarbonMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 XL Regular Cab
Same here. 30 day update says built but no confirmation dots. Chat states it’s behind schedule and in KC with no other info available. Checked web and 3 similar trucks already delivered to lots in my general area that were blended after mine. Don’t know if dealer listing me as priority 19 has anything to do with that. Either way, getting burned out on the whole process…

IMG_0815.jpeg
My understanding of the process is that the priority code is only for placing the vehicle into production. They should have shipped our trucks as soon as they were completed…
For reference, my build had a priority of 10, and I’m still waiting like everyone with a Jan/Feb blend date.

Brian K

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Silverado
I ordered my F150 Tremor 402A February 20th with Granger, but all I got so far is the confirmirmation.

OscarMike128

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Ford F-150 XLT sport, 24 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Project Manager
Yea there’s people here with November and December orders still not scheduled. Mine was ordered January 19th with code 10, and not scheduled yet.
I ordered my F150 Tremor 402A February 20th with Granger, but all I got so far is the confirmirmation.

Sponsored

nifoxke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
My tracker finally changed today to "BUILT" 3/31/2024 Been "IN PRODUCTION" since 2/6/2024.. Is shipping imminent? My dealer is 5 1/2 hrs away from Dearborn. Finally some movement. Hope the momentum keeps it going.
Mine finally switched to built as of 3/31 too. I ordered early December and had a 2/13 blend date. Glad to see some of these start to ship.

Aliass24

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 f150 lariat
Occupation
Fisherman
Mine switched to built on 3/27 and still hasn’t shipped,

smoqinhill

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ordered 2024 XLT F150, Silverado 1500
Occupation
Retired
Mine went to built awaiting shipment on 3/20 after sitting on in production since 1/22. Still sitting on built as of this morning 4/1. KC build
Sponsored