Sponsored

Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet?

VTR_16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Bronco Wildtrak / 2023 Explorer ST Line
Anyone get any delivery updates today? Ford chat shows an expected delivery date of 3/14 for my truck. Highly unlikely but I'm just wondering if anyone has seen any movement to start the week?
Just spoke to my guy at the dealership. He said it’s supposed to deliver today. Until I get pics of it I’m staying skeptical. The tracker website doesn’t show any different range of dates but the “Last Updated” now says 3/11/24.

Ford Chat just gave me a convoy # with Hansen and Adkins Auto Transport with a range of the 12th - 18th.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gerry D

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F150
Occupation
Retired
Anyone get any delivery updates today? Ford chat shows an expected delivery date of 3/14 for my truck. Highly unlikely but I'm just wondering if anyone has seen any movement to start the week?
No, nothing happening on my end. Been waiting since November and all I get is updates that there have been issues and my delivery date has been delayed.

WestTex277

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Recon
Occupation
Oilfield
Ford chat is now telling me delivery for my Lariat to Texas is 3/25-3/31. They had not ever been able to provide a date range before today. So at least that’s something.

Aliass24

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 f150 lariat
Occupation
Fisherman
My eta for my lariat was between the 5th and today, I’ve heard nothing my sales guy said idk. Sucks

DCP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lariat 4x4
Occupation
Manager
My Ford Pass App, which I tried connecting to a while ago, just notified me that the connection was cancelled. I suspect this is due to someone getting into it, turning on the power (maybe even starting it to move it), and then pressed the on-screen 'Cancel' button. Fingers crossed it finds it's way to my dealer soon. Lariat ordered Sept 13, 2023.

Sponsored

CarbonMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 XL Regular Cab
Just spoke to my guy at the dealership. He said it’s supposed to deliver today. Until I get pics of it I’m staying skeptical. The tracker website doesn’t show any different range of dates but the “Last Updated” now says 3/11/24.

Ford Chat just gave me a convoy # with Hansen and Adkins Auto Transport with a range of the 12th - 18th.
Post some photos when it shows up! Some of us are going to living through you until our trucks show up!

OP
OP
Ford4Life

Ford4Life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Explorer ST
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Do we know of anyone that has transport/convoy information on a Lariat or Platinum build?
This is exactly what I want to know. I have seen nothing above XLT anywhere on a lot around the country. All I want to hear is that there is one somewhere that has landed at a dealership.

Sponsored