Sponsored

Any reported issues with power windows?

Fantasy-150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 STX
I've got a 23 STX Super cab. The driver's side rear window has stopped working. All of the other windows work including the rear passenger's side. Neither the driver's or rear door switch will activate the window. I can hear something when I press the switch to lower the window from either switch. Presumably power is going to the motor. The window is in the down position and I've got it wrapped up.

I've looked around and couldn't find any reports of wide spread issues with power windows. Does anyone recall of seeing anything, or have they experienced any issues?
Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Yes.. Its known about. A buddy of mine has a 23 Raptor.. same happened to his rear passenger window. The dealer said they had a bad run or something

Yves

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021 Powerboost XLT 302A 360 Camera 7.2KW
Occupation
Retired
I've got a 23 STX Super cab. The driver's side rear window has stopped working. All of the other windows work including the rear passenger's side. Neither the driver's or rear door switch will activate the window. I can hear something when I press the switch to lower the window from either switch. Presumably power is going to the motor. The window is in the down position and I've got it wrapped up.

I've looked around and couldn't find any reports of wide spread issues with power windows. Does anyone recall of seeing anything, or have they experienced any issues?
It looks like the problem several of us had. Not sure if you are the first 23 with it....

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/rear-window-passenger-side-wont-closed.11361/

NMTremor

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Tremor 402a
It is a known issue amongst the owner community. My passenger rear got stuck open 2.5 hrs from anywhere about a month ago. They will end up having to replace the master switch panel at the drivers door.
Take it in to the dealer and they can order the part and put the window in the up position until the part comes in, and disconnect the switch while you wait on the part. My dealership had the part in a day so they are out there if your guys know where to look. All covered by the warranty on my 23 Tremor.
Sponsored